🕷🖤🕸

It's been ten minutes and that end I heard someone walk in Pete's room. "Hello Peter." I said which startled him. "Agh ah! What the?! Who are..wait..Tiger Spider? What are you doing here?" Peter asked. "Oh so you know of me....hmm guess Fury told you about me, good. I'm here for a reason." I looked up at Peter. "Know you? Of course I know you, you used to work with Shield and you where the first one to be accepted and placed the Avengers within a year! Not only that but your also like me but you do the same thing a Dr. Strange." Peter say kind fanboying. "Yes that became Dr. Strange taught me the mystic arts of magic, he's my father but back to business. I have questions and I need answers but before anything let's both be honest. I know your secret and who you are Peter Parker." I said softly.

"I know that you're Spiderman." Peter looked at Tiger Spider shocked and worried. "W-what?! No..m-me Spiderman? No I can't be Spiderman! H-have you looked at me? A nerdy weak guy, have you seen Spiderman! H-he an amazing hero I can't do what he does." Peter stutters and fumbles on his words. Tiger Spider looks at her bestie through her mask eyes with a smirk placed on her lips. She let out a small chuckle.

"That day with the Beetle it all clicked together. Don't doubt yourself, I seen all the signs and clues, that let up to you being Spiderman. I know because we're close friends, you can't hide anything from me, Pete." Tiger Spider says as she pulls off her mask revealing who she is to Peter. "Y-Y/n! Y-you're Tiger Spider!" Peter shouted surprised. "Yes but now that's out the way and we both know who we are, I need answers since my father and Tony won't give it to me." Y/n mumbled out a bit.

"I need to know where Flash is. I haven't seen him since the Beetle indent and since you were the last person to be seen with him then you must know where he is." Y/n looked down to her hand worriedly. "I need to know if he's okay or alive. I haven't seen him since that day, I haven't talked to him, it's weird be separated from each since we grow together since we were kids and not knowing where he is or not knowing that he's still alive or not is killing me. I feels like I lost a piece of myself. I feel like am going insane not knowing Pete." Y/n looked up at Pete spilling out all my feelings that I kept locked inside myself. "Y/n...do you have feelings for Flash, you're in love with him aren't you?" Peter ask as he takes a glance at you.

"Yeah...I do. I fell in love with him, I fell for him and fell for him hard." I said to Peter with a small soft giggle that left my lips. "I know where he is, I can take you to him." Pete says. I looked up at him seeing him already in his Spiderman suit. "You do...oh Pete please take me to him!" I said getting up all excited and putting my mask back on. "Come on lets go!" Pete says going through the window.