V: Is everything okay?

V: Where are you?

V: You're taking so long.

V: I'm getting worried.

S: Sorry, I'm still on the phone.

S. Everything's okay, we're working things out.

S: I'll be back soon. Sorry.

V: Don't worry. Take you time.

V: I'm glad you're working things out.

V: But hurry up bitch, opening act starts in 45 and I want to go buy some merch before.

S: Yes, I'll be there in about 15.

"It was Vic, she was wondering where I was." I explained to Niall.

"And what did you tell her? Have you told her about us?" He questioned.

"Not exactly." I spoke as he just raised his eyebrows, waiting for me to elaborate. "I told her I was talking to a guy and that we got into a huge fight and then I told her that you- aka- the guy was calling me and that I wanted to work things out before the concert so I could enjoy it."

"You really are a great liar. I should be worried." He chuckled.

"No you shouldn't. You know I would never lie to you."

"I know, I know. So, I'm just some guy?" He spoke acting offended, placing a hand on his chest.

"No, you know you're not. But it's not like I could tell her who I was talking to." I exclaimed.

"Did she say anything about how I couldn't keep my eyes off of you during soundcheck? I swear I kept trying not to look, but you're so gorgeous, it was hard not to stare." He spoke, making me blush.

"You're too sweet. And she did notice in fact, but she didn't make anything of it. Thank god. That's not how I want her to find out."

"I know babe. I'll try my best during the concert. It'll be hard, considering how hot you look in that outfit." Nialler stated as he looked me up and down.

"Oh shut up." I smacked his arm playfully. "Thank god I don't have to pretend like I don't know you and I can stare at you with puppy eyes all I want."

"You have it so easy. It's not fair." He crossed his arms in his chest.

"I have it easy? Not at all! I have to see all the girls drooling over you."

"Not all of them drool, some of them just stare." He jokingly answered.

"Oh stop being cocky."

"So did you like my plan to get you to come see me?"

"I did actually. I had no clue Vic was bringing me here. It was quite a surprise."

"I'm glad it worked. It was really hard to be honest, I didn't even know if Vic was going to enter the contest and then I didn't know if she was bringing you or her boyfriend to the concert. And I panicked when I walked on stage and didn't see you, there was a speaker covering you face when I first came out. Then when I walked to the microphone and I saw you, relief washed over me."

"I can imagine it must've been hard. Thank you for going through all that trouble for me."

"Anything for you love." He told me as he planted a kiss in the tip of my nose. God, I loved this man, I just hope he feels the same way about me.

"Thanks." I replied before checking my phone, shit. Another 20 minutes had already passed and I had told Victoria that I'd be back in 15 minutes. "Shit, Vic's going to kill me if I don't go back." I stated.

"No, don't go. I want to spend more time with you."

"I know, me too baby. But Vic will literally kill me."

"Fine, but will I see you after the concert? Please!" Niall pleaded, giving me the puppy look. He had learned that from me.

"I'll try. But what will I tell Vic?" I asked.

"Just tell her already, she'll find out sooner or later. And you can bring her backstage with you at the end."

"Fine, I'll tell her after the concert, that way she can't get mad at me because I'll bring her to meet you."

"Sounds like a plan." He planted a kiss on my lips. "See you out there."

"Yeah baby, have a great show."

"Oh I will, knowing you'll be in the audience, I know it'll be the best show yet."

"Oh stop it, you're making me blush." I answered with a smile.

"I'll try not to look at you too much, but I can't promise I won't. You're gorgeous and it'll be hard to keep my eyes off of you."

"You're the best boyfriend ever. And I promise to keep my eyes on you the WHOLE time."

"You better."

"I will, don't worry. See you in a bit."

"Bye love." He kissed me once more before I opened the door and left. I just hoped Vic wasn't going to be too mad, I was gone for about an hour!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? They're back together, thankfully! Do you think she'll tell Victoria that she and Niall are together? And if so, how do you think she'll react?I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr