(Pretend this is Quinton and Cynthia and Quinton has a green shirt on)

When you planning on
telling y/n about us
baby?🥰🥰

I seen the message and suddenly went blank.

Y/n: wow-

My eyes teared up and I put my hands over my eyes.

Y/n: this can't be true, this can't be true, this can't be true.

I kept telling my self the same thing. I really thought he was genuine, this couldn't be true..

I dropped the phone and began to cry and Quinton came back.

Quinton: sorry baby I was going to the sh- omg what's wrong!??

He came over to me and was about to hug me.

Y/n: get off of me Quinton!!

Quinton: what do you mean?

Y/n: I really thought you were genuine..

I looked at him and cried more.

Quinton: what do you mean? I am genuine, I love you!

Y/n: clearly not!! I should have listened to Cynthia.

Quinton: what?

Y/n: there's no point acting stupid I know what you've done.

I got up and left.

Quinton watched me walk out.

Quinton: y/n wait!! I don't know what your talking about!!

He got up and came after me.

Y/n: just leave me alone Quinton.

I left our hut and went out into the city still crying.

Quinton's POV:

I didn't know what to think or how to feel. I was so confused and had no clue why she was angry with me. We had never gotten into a proper argument before.

Quinton: shit, shit, shit, shit.

I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to think about what I had done to upset her so much.

Anthony: what's happened?

Quinton: I have no idea, I went in and she was crying!!

Kayla: let me take a look.

She went in the room and looked around. Then she found y/n's phone and there was nothing on it and then she seen my phone and seen the message from Cynthia.

Kayla: um what is this?

She showed it to me.

I looked at the message.

Quinton: what the fuck.

Kayla: care to explain?

Quinton: that picture is from when we were together!!

Kayla: it's a coincidence your wearing the same shirt.

Quinton: I swear down it was from then. She only sent it because she seen me in reception this morning when I was going to the shop to buy me and y/n some snacks.

Kayla: oh god. Well this isn't good! We need to find her as soon as possible.

Anthony: we really do.

Quinton: let's all split up.

We all left and split up to look for her.

Y/n's POV:
I sat by the water on the beach just thinking to myself like I had done for the last 40 minutes. Was this just an argument or was my relationship with Quinton already over? I really did think he was loyal. I guess I was wrong.

And then I seen Kayla.

She ran over to me and sat next to me.

Kayla: omg there you are!! Come with me now!!

Y/n: I don't want to.

Kayla: trust me!

Y/n: fine okay.

I got up and me and Kayla went back to the hut and Quinton was there.

Quinton: listen I know you don't want to speak to me but please let me explain.

Y/n: fine..

Quinton: that picture is from when I was with Cynthia, it may seem like a coincidence but she had seen me in reception and she knew I didn't have my phone which means she must have got the idea to do that. I know it's hard to believe but please trust me, I don't want to loose you.

He teared up and looked at me.

Y/n: I am so sorry Q. I should have known better then to think you would do that to me..

He hugged me tightly.

Quinton: it's okay, it's normal to get paranoid, but just promise me know more arguments?

Y/n: I promise, no more arguments.

We hugged tightly and he kissed my forehead.

Kayla: aww this is the cutest!!

Anthony: I'm glad your sorted.

Quinton: me too.

He smiled and me and I smiled back and he kissed me then went back to hugging me.

Thankyou for all the reads!! We're nearly at 40K and I'm so great full for each and every one of you that have read all the chapters so far. Thankyou so much!!❤️❤️❤️