Aurora pulled out the white dress after she had slipped out of her clothes and slipped the dress on. A black wig followed suit, covering the light blonde hair in an attempt to make it harder to recognize her. She tossed the previous outfit into a bag and walked out of the room, tossing the bag on the couch next to Tessa and Shane.

"You're so square. Who even says "Smooching?" Tessa asked her father as Aurora walked by making her laugh.

"Dad's who haven't had any action in years, my dear." Aurora teased the man who gaped at her words.

"Hey!" Cade shouted, only making the others laugh as he turned to Optimus, "I tell you, no respect. It's just impossible sometimes."

"Yeah." Optimus agreed, "I went through that with Bumblebee and Aurora."

Aurora let out a snort, "Oh come on, O. That's not fair, I was young." She stated as he applied the nude lipstick "Besides, I won you over in the end." She sent a smirk to the Prime who rolled his optics.

"That you did." He replied, watching as she adjusted her dress and slipped on a pair of blood red heels.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Cade asked as he took in her outfit, the white dress hugged the curves of her body, her black wig was pulled back into a french braid and cascaded down over her shoulder. Her blue eyes seemed to shine brighter in contrast with the black wig.

"You didn't think you were the only one going into KSI, did you?" She asked her lashes flickering as she looked at Cade, "I did research on the CEO of KSI, looking like this is the only way I can get close to him."

"You're not planning to..." Tessa trailed off as she looked at the blonde.

"No, not yet at least." Aurora replied as Mirage transformed and revved his engine, she looked up at the Prime who stared down at her in concern. "I'll be fine, this isn't my first time doing this."

Optimus let out a sigh as he crouched down to her level, "I want you to be safe." He told the woman who smiled at him and placed her hand on his cheek.

"Of course."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Aurora rubbed her hands together as Mirage pulled up along the curb of KSI. She picked the small badge up and held it in her hand as she opened the driver side door and stepped out, her heels clicking against the ground as she turned to close the door.

She sent small smiles to the people who looked at her as she walked past them. She watched as a few people walked away from a bald man with glasses, the man she was looking for.

"Mr. Joyce." She called out, his gaze casting over the woman as she approached him with a smile on her face, "I'm Grace Wallace, I work for a genetics company."

"Ah, it's nice to meet you miss Wallace. Now how may I assist you?" Joshua asked as he looked the woman up and down.

"My boss told me that you have files on a Aurora Gordon." Aurora said, Joshua nodded his head and motioned her to follow him, "We're looking into making 'hybrids', my boss calls them, half human, half cybertronian."

"Miss. Gordon is a very interesting case," Joyce said as they walked down the hallway. "An abused child who fell in with the wrong crowd. Insanely smart, talented, and lets not forget beautiful." He said as he chuckled, swiping his own badge allowing the door to open. "The poor thing fell in love with an alien. Can you believe that? An alien robot."