My world cant fall apart!

Serena (POV)

So the biology teacher, Sir  Dorinbert, continues to babble on about something pertaining to the human anatomy but all that's on my mind is Drake .

My amazing boyfriend, for officially a year today . The mere thought of him sent ripples of excitement down my spine . Yes, I know I should be paying attention but I'm how do I put it?  Oh yeah lovesick.

Starring intently at the round, wall clock facing the class, I wish so badly here and now that  I had the power to make time move faster, never mind a rift in the space time continuum. What can I say?  I'm selfish, love does that to you plus this non ending biology class is seriously beginning to bore me stiff. 

Cling!  the school bell rings to indicate recess . Quickly finishing up my doodle of Drake and my name written in cursive hand and in the background two cupids holding bows and arrows aim at the heart with our names . I'm no artist but it turned out pretty darn good . I gave myself a mental pat on the back and stuff it in a file that contained my collection of doodles.

I picked my books and exited the science lab . While walking, guys attempt to stop me with the use of worn out pick up lines to which I brush off rudely .

Don't judge me! I'm in love (imagine me saying that in a sing song voice ) . Arriving at my locker, I enter the code quickly. Shoving my books in my locker, I slammed the locker door shut with a loud bang! I winced and apologised to those who were near "sorry" .

I had to, it was really loud, walking towards the cafeteria down the hallway I giggle to myself . I wonder what he got for our anniversary? For our three month anniversary he took me to the circus, I had never been there before, my parents never had the time and I really wanted to go .

For our six month anniversary, he took me to a waterfall, Boti falls in the Eastern region to be more precise, it was beautiful . All in all he'd out done himself in the past I really hope he blows my mind away with this one .

He seemed off these few weeks, im sure hes going all out for this one .  While walking to the cafeteria, it hits me. Where in hell is Addie?  I'm sure she's around somewhere. I don't know I'm too upbeat to worry.  I feel gittery all over when i think of him, DRAKE!

I go to a first class private school  called Premier Etoile Academie, in Tema the port city in Accra, Ghana  only well to do teens come here .

Soon the cafeteria doors are in sight, I pick up my pace to enable me get to Drake fast . He always hangs out with his friends after first period in the cafeteria . I spot him in the east end of the Hall,  with a girl. Not his friends but a girl .I walk toward them confused, why are they eating together?

With a frown I walk in on them chatting up a storm . By them I  mean my best friend and my boyfriend . I see Addie, that's Adriana and D,  my pet name for Drake all cozy chatting up a storm, so much so they don't acknowledge my presence .

It was strange to see them together I felt a pang of jealousy and then I remembered she's practically a sister to me .

I let it slide and while bending down, I enveloped him from behind in a hug that was so intense I felt I would melt .

God I missed him!  To think its only been a few hours since I last saw him .

He turned around and he looked into my eyes, for a minute I felt he would kiss me but sadly he didn't. We win some and we lose some. He stood up, removing my arms from his torso he spun around to face me and hugged me back .

He was so tall for a seventeen year old 5'11 to be exact, therefore my head was resting on his chest and his chin on the crown of my head.  His skin was soft to touch but still firm and its tone reminded me of milk chocolate.