I took one last look at the mirror before I went out to the living room where my clients were supposed to be.

I sat in the living room sofa waiting for them since they haven't arrived yet.

"Y/n... They are going to be late. I just got a call from their manager.", Rose sighed.

"Ok ... When are they coming?", I asked calmly. I wasn't too excited for their arrival.

" Tonight! ", she yelled in excitement.

"Ugh! There was no need to shout. You broke my eardrums", Robert said as he settled himself beside me.

"Yeah! I agree! Who are they? Please tell me...", I pleaded her.

"Nope... All I can tell that they are criminals. They almost kill millions and trillions of girls everyday... With their intimating gaze, their perfect faces and bodies, their voices and moves, their fashion... Their...-", she dreamily started to tell me.

"There she goes again", Robert rolled his eyes.

"Speak no more", I cut Rose off from her definition as I stood up.

"Ummm... Okay so Rose stay here inform me if they are here... And Robert come with me, I want to do some shopping", I said as I held his hand.

"Gladly your majesty", Robert did a dramatic bow as I lightly pinched his nose.

"Come on", I said as I went out.

Author pov:

(Bolded are conversation of Maknae line and normal are conversation of the hyung line)

Meanwhile BTS were in their dorm discussing about the fashion designer that they were about to meet tonight. They sat in tight circle covered themselves in a large blanket and lit a torch in between them. It sort of looked like they were sharing the lastest nuclear theory invented by them.

"Psst... Psst..."

"Yea"

"So let's start our meeting"

"Yea yeah Namjoon hyung is the president".

"So, the thing is we are meeting the world wide famous top fashion designer. And I heard from manager nim that the person is a girl"

"Woah! Have you seen her? "

"Is she hot?".

"Is she single?".

"I don't know but I heard that she goes by the name Ariel".

"Oh like that mermaid Ariel?"

"Nah it's her pen name. Only her close staffs know her real name".

"She hides her identity"

"Yup! What can be the reason?".

"I don't know let's see her picture in the I pad".

"Okay, so I am typing Ariel".