M

M

eanwhile BTS has become more famous than ever attending Billboard music awards and Grammys. Maybe moving out of his life was the best decision I had made.

At home I was sitting in my bedroom balcony trying to move my mind. But each an every thing I think of is leading me to him. Our memories together were flashing in my mind.

Flashback:

"I love you so much y/n. Promise me you will never leave me.", Taehyung said as we sat on the beach watching sunset on our pre honeymoon.

"I promise you Tae. I will never leave you", I said as I kissed him on the lips.

"If any day, I am no longer with you, this ring will remind you of me. It will make you feel I am with you. So wear this throughout your life.", He said as he inserted the ring on my ring finger.

"Never say that Tae, I know you will never leave me. I know you love me", I said as I hugged him close to me.

"Sometimes I wonder what did I ever do to deserve such a perfect wife...", He said hugging me back.

"Y/n... Let's marry", he spoke out of the blue.

My eyes widened in both shock and happiness. " Yesss...", I yelled as I kissed. He kissed me back.

"Let's continue this somewhere else shall we? Wife?", He asked me in a seductive yet teasing tone.

"Of course, husband", I giggled.

Flashback ends

If only I hadn't commited that mistake ... I don't know my feelings for you. I want to forgive you, I can't. I want to forget you, I can't... Huh! Seems like I need that injection. Where is it? I want it... I need it... I went to the box that I had kept secretly in the cupboard and pulled out an injection from it.

I can't wait anymore... I took it in my hand as I was going to push it in my arm.

At that time the door burst open revealing Rose and Melanie. Rose is my assistant of my being a fashion designer and Melanie is of modelling.

They rushed in and started to grab my hands preventing me from injecting it in my body.

"Y/n ah please don't do it... What are you doing?", Melanie cried as she snatched the injection away from me.

"Please y/n calm down...", Rose tried to hold me down.

"LEAVE ME YOU TWO", I yelled as I started to kick my legs.

"Robert bring that sleeping injection. Quick!", Rose yelled outside of the room.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!", I yelled at them. Robert rushed in and pinned me on the ground. " This won't hurt", he said as he pushed the injection on my arm.

Slowly my reflexes started to calm down as I felt my body relaxing. My eyelids became heavier as the darkness surrounded me.

Author pov:

(Bold is Rose, Italics is Melanie and the normal one is Robert)

" I think we should consult a druglogist ".

"Yeah! Things are getting out of control! She will end up hurting herself".

"Hmm... So I will have to take the services of a trusted yet nice druglogist".

"Yeah Robert do that as soon as possible".

" I feel so bad seeing her this way".

"I wonder who is the one who is responsible for her this condition. I swear I am gonna kill him or her".

"Yeah! She has never told us her past. I just want her to live a normal life. She deserves it".

"How long will the effect of sleeping pill last by the way? She has some clients."

" Who are they? They must be very famous like the others.".

"Yeah. Who is that client?".

"It's BTS!!!!! ".

To be continued...