Grant Us Eyes (Rewrite)

Blake: "So what universe will be be watching now?"
AJ: "In this , Jaune Arc has been having odd dreams and is a brief view during his fight with Cardin.
Pyrrha: "Odd dreams?"
AJ: "You'll find out"

Glynda: "Settle down class. Do we have any volunteers for our first fight of class?
Cardin raised his hand while looking at a lethargic looking Jaune out of the corner of his eye while smirking.
Glynda: "Alright, You will be match-"
Cardin: "Actually Professor, I would like to have Jaune Arc as my opponent today."
Glynda: "You fought Arc a week ago. I believe it would be better suited to-"

Pyrrha: "Why does Jaune seem so tired?
AJ: "His 'dreams' have been taking their toll on him recently."
Ozpin: "Why the emphasis on 'dreams'?
AJ: "Watch"

Glynda was interrupted by Jaune standing up and walking out to the dressing room to get ready. Cardin let out a smile and quickly followed him. Glynda was annoyed at the blatant disrespect at them leaving while she was talking. Nora looked excited but slightly concerned at the way Jaune looked while Ren and Pyrrha seemed calm with Pyrrha panicking over Jaune's current state.

Nora: "Hey Fearless Leader seems a bit under the weather, doesn't he?"
Ren: "He does seem out of it but he seems to be alright enough for a spar."
Pyrrha: "But he seems so out of it, when I tried to get his attention he just stared at me while also looking like he was looking through me."
Nora: "Doesn't matter though! Jaune gonna kick Cardin's butt!"
Ren: "On the other hand, It is concerning especially this morning when he didn't even say anything to us when we greeted him."

Weiss: "That is concerning"
Glynda: "That is very concerning. For all of Jaune's faults he is polite and wouldn't dare to ignore me like he did here."

Jaune and Cardin came back but Jaune wasn't wearing his armour, wearing nothing but his pants and his Pumpkin Pete hoodie. As the class snickered at the bunny on his hoodie, Both team RWBY and the rest of JNPR grew concerned at the odd sight as Jaune always wore armour during combat; either with grimm or students.

 Jaune showed no emotion as he ripped his a part of his sleeve off to bind Crocea Mors to its scabbard. Everyone looked surprised as Jaune did this with Cardin grinding his teeth at the insult and Glynda raising her eyebrow in confusion at his actions while RWBY and JNPR grew even more concerned as they knew how much Jaune loved his hoodie to the point it seemed to be the only thing he wore anytime he wasn't in uniform.

Ruby: "Oh woah, that is very concerning!"
Qrow: "Why is that kiddo?"
Ruby: "That's Jaune's favourite hoodie! It's like me with my cape! or Yang with her hair!"
Yang cringed at the idea of tearing her own hair.

Glynda: "As you two have fought before I'll keep this brief; The match ends when a ring out occurs or their aura is in the red. Now, take your positions."

Cardin readied his weapon while Jaune seemed to not even hear Glynda as he stood at his position seemingly spaced out. Cardin gritted his teeth at the repeated disrespect as Glynda grew slightly concerned at Jaune's unusual behaviour but let it continue as Jaune accepted the challenge.

Glynda: "Ok, 3! 2! 1! Begin!"

Cardin rushed at Jaune who snapped his head up at Cardin as he swung dodging it by a hair. Cardin kept swinging growing more and more angry as Jaune kept dodging with by mere inches while he simply stared at him, not even fighting back.