New kid

I walk into a class filled with kids and a teacher standing up at the board. "Hello! This must be another new passenger to our curiosity adventure." The teacher said "everyone please welcome our newest member Sarah!" He added.

(Your hair is really shiny but this is basically what you look like) "Where can I sit?" I asked holding my bag on one shoulder

"Where can I sit?" I asked holding my bag on one shoulder. "Right over there behind Dustin." He answered. "Which one's Dustin?" I asked as he didn't point. Then a boy raised his arm. "Oh, hi!" I said chuckling. "Hi!" He said smiling back. He seems nice. I set my bag on the back of my chair and sat down in my new seat. There was a group of four boys including Dustin, who stared as I went to sit down but not for long. I just waited patiently until something interesting happened. Mr.Clarke was talking but I wasn't really listening. We had already learned about this at my old school. Last year. I was staring at the board deep in thought when I was interrupted by the class bell ringing. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom. I tried to find the locker the principal had showed me but I forgot where it was. I walked up to a girl with red wavy hair. "Hey do you think you could help me? I don't know where my locker is." I asked her. "Yeah sure! Did the principal give you a little price of paper with a number on it?" She asked I pulled a small crumpled price of paper out of my pocket. "236" I read the numbers. Then she grabbed my hand "come on I know exactly where that is." She said walking. I followed her trying to keep my bag on my shoulder and laughing at my clumsiness when it dropped spilling my papers everywhere. Mostly drawings.

She picked that one up

She picked that one up. "What's this?" She asked almost spooked. I laughed. "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." I said back. "So what's your name again?" She asked. "I'm Sarah. What's yours?" I asked. "I'm Max. And those stalkers staring at us right now are Dustin, Lucas, Mike and Will." She responded and I noticed the boys quickly turn around as they saw us pointing them out. I chuckled. "Thank you so much." I said as we had already figured out how to open my locker. "No problem!" She responded. "What's your schedule for the day?" She asked me. I handed her another slip of paper from my backpack. This one a little bigger than the last. "Oh sorry looks like I won't see you until lunch. But the good news is, we have 4 classes together not including lunch!" She said happily. I smiled "at least I'll have one friend!" I say back smiling. I grabbed a random notebook that I would probably just end up turning it into a drawing journal. Or at least doodles.
-Time skip-
It's the end of the day and it's time to go home I noticed the boys pulling their bikes off the bike rack so I waited to get mine. "You just going to stand there and stare at us like a creep?" One of them commented I think this was Mike but I'm not sure. "Not everything is about you I'm just waiting to get my bike." I said back sassily. Then I saw Max walk over to us "hey Max." I said "hey!" She said back. She seemed way too happy. The boys were still in the way of me getting my bike "excuse me but I need to get home somehow." I said annoyed of them just standing there. "Look why did you even come here." The boy asked. "You say it like it was my choice. I've actually lived here all of my life. I just went to school in another town." I said still waiting on them to move. "Look I don't know why you have a grudge against me but whatever the reason is I'm sorry that I'm such a problem." I said annoyed now just pushing past them to get my bike. I tried to get it out of the rack but it was stuck. "Max do you think you could help me? It's stuck." I said grunting. Max and I were trying when Lucas walked over and got it unstuck after a few tries. "Thank you" I said smiling. "No problem" he said walking back over to the bike that had fallen over and got on it. I got on my bike and started riding away. I got half way to my house when I heard a voice. "Sarah! Wait up!" I almost fell off my bike as the voice behind me startled me "holy shit you scared me!" I said looking up to see that Mike kid. "Sorry." He said. "It's fine." I said brushing myself off. "Where do you live?" He asked. "I can walk with you" he added. I looked at him "why would you want to do that? I thought you didn't like me." I said back. He put his hand on his neck and rubbed a little "I was being a jerk. I just wanted to say sorry" he said sounding actually sorry. "To answer your question my house is not for a little ways that way." I said pointing down a road. I picked up my bike and started walking. We talked the whole way home and when we finally made it to my house something weird happened. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and turned to him. "Thanks for walking with me. I know you don't like me that much but it was nice." I said shyly. He smiled "I don't hate you." He said softly. "Really? Since when?" I said smiling. "You know you remind me a lot of this guy named hopper." He said "you look so much like him!" He chuckled. "Coincidence!" I said smiling. I waved bye to him and dropped my bike off in the driveway then putting the tarp over it. I walked inside to be greeted by my unhappy mother. "Sarah! Do you know what time it is?" She said annoyed with how late it was. "No. My watch is broken, and you promised to fix it last month but look where we are now." I said back adding a bit of sass. "It's 4:45. School ended at 2:30. Where were you damnit?" She yelled the last sentence. "I was hanging out with some of my friends. They are in AV club so I was just hanging out with them." I said trying to calm her. "Okay. And who exactly was that boy with you when you came home?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "Mike. He's one of my new friends. He used to hate me but I guess he changed his mind." I said back realizing how much I had just told her. "Oh?" She said. "Well if you do the dishes then you won't be in trouble." She added. "Okay just let me set my stuff down." I said and started walking to my room. I marked another day off my calendar "3 more days until my birthday!" I whispered knowing my mom probably forgot all about it. I didn't care though. I walked back into the kitchen and started scrubbing the dishes.
   -Time skip to the next day-
I woke up to my loud alarm and so I just groaned and hit the snooze button. I rolled over and tried to fall back asleep but then I smelt food. I got up and quickly checked the time. '6:00 great I don't have to leave for a whole hour.' I thought. I ran a brush through my hair a little bit and then walked downstairs to the kitchen "morning" I said groggily. "Morning sweetie" my mom said back. "Want some waffles?" She asked showing me the plate of stacked waffles. "Yeah sure. Smells great." I said. I then poured syrup on top of my waffle and started to eat it quickly. I finished and set my plate in the sink and ran some water on it to let it soak. "Thanks mom!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs. I grabbed an outfit and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and did my hair. I put on my clothes and grabbed my bag.

(You can choose which one

(You can choose which one. You also have a jean jacket tied around your waist)
I got to school and parked my bike on the rack but today when I was walking to my locker all the guys were staring at me like I was some super model. I continued walking until I reached my locker. I grabbed the stuff I would need for Mr.Clarke's class and headed that way. I was stopped my bumping into a boy "oh my gosh I'm sorry!" I said. And then continued walking. I got to class and sat down when I realized that pretty much no one else was wearing shorts. It was weird. It's like they had never heard of them before.
—Time skip to the end of the day—
"Hey mom" I said as I was running up the stairs. I didn't hear a response but I didn't care. I laid on my bed and grabbed my notebook and started coming up with ideas for my new character drawing. I decided that I would draw something from one of my "episodes" as my mom would call them. I finally finished drawing it when I heard a tapping on my window. I looked over and saw Will and Dustin. I opened my window. "Oh my god why are you on my roof?" I whisper shouted. "I'm mentally insane that's why." Dustin said smiling. I returned the smile "what are you guys doing here?" I said smiling. "Come with us" he said. I climbed out of my window and closed my curtains and then my window behind me and then I followed them and found a safe way to get down while still being quiet. We walked to a place deep in the woods where we met Mike, Max, and Lucas. We all started walking for a long ways. We finally started to reach some abandoned train tracks and we walked on those for a good 20 minutes. It was 5:00 according to Mike's watch and we had just reached a large building with a huge fence around it. "The lab" the all day except me. "The lab? What do you mean that's like a hospital." I said as that was the building I basically grew up in where this weird guy convinced me he was my dad. I used to have a tattoo that read 010, but it was wearing off a little. Although I don't think anyone had noticed it because no one said anything. We waited for a little longer and then decided to get out of there. I got home and just stayed in my room. I wasn't really that hungry even though my mom made food. I laid on my bed that night, thinking as hard as I could about 'the hospital' but I couldn't remember that much. Only how that man would torture us and make us think things that weren't true. Then I remembered. I have powers! My mom basically kidnapped me from the lab in attempt to save me. When I was little I had cancer, but they faked my death to scare my parents away, and get it to their advantage to take me in. I remembered more about that place buried up memories. Like what I did with my powers. I started to slowly drift off to sleep thinking some more.

To be continued

A/n I'm still a bit new at this, so sorry if there are grammar mistakes and such. Thank you for reading this!
2000 words