My dad took in my word's as he sized up my clothes. "You're not going anywhere dressed like that much less with him".

" Sorry pops but I am. We've been dating for a few week's now and I refuse to hide him anymore. " I spoke up.

"I forbid it. That boy will ruin your life". My dad roared getting red in the face.

" Dad, you can't continue to make decisions for me. I'm grown. And maybe he will ruin my life of maybe he could be the love of my life but it's up to me to find out. Don't wait up". I said and ran out to meet my bad boy.

Duel was waiting for me with the door open and I could tell by the smile on his face that what I just did meant a lot to him. When I got in he hugged me close and gave me the sweetest kiss. That was the night everything changed. Instead of running out of town I had him go to the quarry where everyone would be. You could see everyone staring as his car pulled up but I didn't care. Hopping out I grabbed his hand and started to approach my friend's with their gawking looks. Feeling a bit irritated by their disapproving stares I stopped right where We was and laid a kiss on him for all to see. Needless to say we didn't stay long. I didn't like how they ignored him and whispered amongst themselves. We ended up grabbing a bite to eat and caught a movie. Afterwards Duel stopped for a pack of beer and I led him to a spot down by the river that was secluded. Getting out, we sat on the hood of his car drinking and talking but mostly laughing. Duel lit up his joint and I stared with curiosity. "Let me try".

Duel inhaled deeply and gave me an odd look. "You don't want any of this". He replied in a strained voice before he exhaled.

" seriously ". I said.

After a moment he handed me the joint and I nervously brought it to my lips. Finally I inhaled but was awarded a onset of vicious coughs. Duel laughed and patted my back. "Here, let's try this". He said grabbing a ball cap from his car.

He placed the hat over my face and blew smoke inside. "Just breathe it in".

I did as He said and found this much better. It wasn't long after that I begin to have giggling spells as Duel just watched me with amusement. Later on I knew that I wanted much more from him. I was ready to take our relationship to the next level. Working up the courage, I slid down from the car and stepped out into the beam of the headlights. Slowly I begin to peel my shirt off as Duel watched me intently. Next I stepped out of my jeans. I stared him in the eye's as I let my bra fall then my panties. Slowly I begin to walk towards him until I was standing between his legs. Giving him a kiss I whispered. "I want you to take me on the hood of your car".

Duel looked at me seriously. "Chelly, baby you're high and have been drinking. Let me take you home".

" No Duel, I know what I want and I want you". To prove my point I begin kissing him and removing his shirt.

"Melon, baby please wait".

" No Duel Harper. I'm sober and know what I'm doing. "

With a growl mixed between want and guilt he picked me up and put me on the hood of the car. Now he was standing between my legs. I heard his zipper come down and he whispered. "Please tell me that you are sure".

" Yes". I mumbled.

Duel scooted my butt up closer to him. "Lay back baby. It'll be easier for you".

Never breaking eye contact I did as he asked. I felt him spread my legs wider and in one swift motion he slid inside of me completely. There was no easing into it with him. He filled me completely and a sob escaped me as I felt myself tear some. Duel leaned his chest down on top of mine and smoothed my hair. "You're going to be okay baby. I can stop now if you like. But first let me tell you how beautiful you are to me. And there's something else I need to say that I've been holding back". Duel paused to look deep into my eye's.