Destructive Training

Start from the beginning

During lunch

As the day passed, the first half of the lessons seemed to go by rather normal like any other school. Since Nezu got me ahead of the curve, most of what we learned was just a refresher for me. Lunch finally came with Kirishima coming up to me. "Midoriya, let's sit together man." "Uh, sure." As we went to the cafeteria and got our lunch, we began to eat with Jirou and Ashido sitting with us. Some time in, I began to look at a few notes I had for my quirks and begin writing a few more on some I tested last night.

"Whatcha got there Midoriya?" Jirou glanced over to see my notes and how messy they were. "These are just notes on the quirks I have. Some are kinda dumb, while others are works in progress." She glanced at them and began reading very intently. "Jeez man, how many quirks do you have?" "S-s-six hundred fifty eight." "WHAT THE!?" "JEEZ MAN!" "PFFT!" Ashido began to spit on me with some of her rice. "Sorry." "It's alright." I wiped the food off my face while they started to question this. "Why so many?" "*sigh* Let's just say my biological dad wasn't father of the year and leave it at that." Everyone nodded and let me be with this.

The whole time however, I felt someone give me a death glare to look over and see Uraraka at a table with Kaachan, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, and Sero. Three of the five didn't make eye contact, but Kaachan and Uraraka were giving me death glares like no tomorrow. 'This is gonna be a hard thing to manage against.' I kept eating feeling like any second, one was going to come at me guns blazing ready to kill me.

After lunch, we all went to wait in the classroom for our first day of hero training. As the door slid open, we all heard a familiar voice. "I am COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" All Might came in with his Silver age costume on to make all of us excited. 'This is without a doubt amazing!' "Hero training. The one thing that shapes fresh newbies like you into hardened heroes ready for a fight against all that is evil. I shall be the one to begin this step towards your bright future. Today, you all shall participate in.." All Might held a card up and shouted in excitement. "BATTLE TRAINING! And what hero would be complete without their hero costumes!?" The pro pressed a button to release 20 costumes with numbers on them. "Change into your costumes and meet me down at test ground Beta."

On ground Beta

We all stood in ground Beta with All Might explaining how cool we look. I began to hear cracking noises behind me to see Uraraka giving me a death glare. "You try anything like your asshole father did, and I'll rip your head off." I started to sweat as All Might explained the training to us. From what he said, this will be a random two on two with one team being the heroes, and another being the villains. We all started to draw lots with the results being not what I'd prefer.

Team A: Midoriya and Uraraka
Team B: Todoroki and Shoji
Team C: Mineta and Yaoyorozu
Team D: Iida and Bakugou
Team E: Ashido and Ayoyama
Team F: Satou and Koda
Team G: Jirou and Kaminari
Team H: Asui and Tokoyami
Team I: Hagakure and Ojiro
Team J: Kirishima and Sero

"Of all the people I had to be paired with, with has to be you?" I began to raise my hand. "Uh, I'm sorry All Might for asking this. But can I change partners with someone? I'm sure you'd understand that this may end badly with the two of us together." "I apologize, but you must bear with it you two. Now, the first match up will be...Team A as the heroes and Team D as the villains!" Everyone went below the building to watch as Kaachan and Iida walk into the building. We started to memorize the floor specs before I turned to Uraraka. "You can probably agree that Kaachan may say to hide the bomb in the upper-" "Just stay out of my way, and you may not get hurt." I kept to myself as we waited.

3rd person POV:

"Hero team can enter!" Izuku and Ochako started to walk in with them looking on the bottom floors first. Izuku felt a little irritated that Ochako wasn't taking his word for anything and kept looking in the areas he said he checked. When they got to the second floor, Bakugou was coming around a corner and nearly hit Ochako. "GET BACK!" Izuku pulled her out of the way for Ochako to lace into him for it. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?" "I was trying to help." "WELL I DON'T NEED IT!" Ochako went to attack Bakugou with him dodging and trying to hit her. This was stopped however by Izuku putting up a barrier. What he didn't expect however, was Ochako trying to counter and hitting the barrier as well.