Chapter Two

Starfire's P.O.V.

     I made new friends and I live here in the Titan's headquarters, its just a really tall T-shaped building. I can't believe that someone took me in after being sold to slavery by my elderly sister, though I still wonder why she did those awful things, maybe I did something wrong..

     Raven came up to check on me, "Hey Kori or Star- hmmm how do you want me to call you?" She asked me, "It depends on you, because Kori is a Tamaranian language, while Star is English." I responded, "I'll just call you Star." Raven said and took a short pause, "Star, is something bothering you?" Raven asked, and I looked at her a little and smiled, "Nothing in particular.." I reassured her, I don't want my fellow Titan to be worried of me. I don't wanna be that much of a burden. Raven left and I turned back to the glass pane to look at the scenery of the night sky, it doesn't look anything like from Tamaran, its beautiful here and a bit colder.

      Its been months since I've last seen my family, wish I could visit them if only fear wouldn't be an obstacle.

     I gazed a little while longer in the night sky, counting stars, and looking at the breathtaking moon, until I saw a comet, or what I think is a comet.. I went outside and flew towards it only to see-

     "Starfire! How are you!? I missed you dearly.." Blackfire greeted, I was shocked.. 'What suddenly changed her? She used to be mad at me..' I thought to myself, I smiled back and hugged her "Sister!" I exclaimed happily. And led her to the headquarters.

     "Friends! I want you to meet someone dear to me!" I exclaimed gathering their attention, "Who is it, Star?" Cyborg asked with enthusiasm.

     "Hey.." Blackfire greeted, "She is my sister, Komand'r, or in English, Blackfire." I introduced her, "Well its nice to finally meet one of Star's family members." Robin greeted with respect and grabbed Blackfire's hand and shook it.

     "Hmmm... I'm gonna be the next Empress Of Tamaran." Blackfire said, while turning to me and smiled, I've never seen my sister smiled back at me before, she really did change. "Oh, Your Majesty." Robin corrected himself.

     I took Blackfire all the way to my room and discussed a few things. We were talking about how was Tamaran doing. She was just there looking through my closet and staring at my clothes.. "Why are you looking at my clothing?" I asked, "I've always thought that they are beautiful, mind if I could borrow one?" Blackfire stated and asked. "Sure!" I agreed.

     "Sister, I want to ask you something." I told her, "Okay fine, Kori." She responded, "Who did you kiss? There's no way you'd be fluent in this language quickly.." I asked and wondered. "Well uhhhmmm.." Blackfire tried to answer.

     '"Sir, an inmate is on the lose.." *translated* said by a Tamaranian guard and the guards rushed to find the inmate but it was too late.. she was gone and left a hole on the wall.. Blackfire went to countless countries and states until she found Jump City, where she saw her sister fought a monster along with the Titans, then they all disappeared after it.. the crowd was overjoyed again which led Blackfire to great envy again, "Its always her getting all the praise and never me.." *translated* Blackfire thought and from the crowd, she kissed a random person- "What are you-" Y/N was cutted off short and got kissed by a Tamaranian Empress.. then Blackfire left as soon as the kiss ended and went back hunting where Star is..' Blackfire flashbacked for a moment..

     "It is a long story, Kori." Blackfire spoke out.. "Can I try one of your clothes, sister?" Blackfire asked, "Uhhmmm sure!" I answered and then she tried it on and went to the living room and showed it off.

     A party was started, Blackfire was still inside the Titan's tower having the time of her life dancing, and I left and thought about something in life. Robin later on came to check on me and thats when I cried unto his shoulders.. soon after he left, I realised what Blackfire has been doing and as soon as she went outside with her old clothes we battled, "Kori, you know I would never do such a thing.." She sweet talked me out of this but its not gonna work so we fought, I would've been dead if the Tamaranian guards didn't come to Earth as soon as they spotted Blackfire.. "This isn't over... YOU'LL PAY!!!" Blackfire cursed and was escorted away from me. I'm floating right here, breathless, I'm not sure what to exactly feel about her..

Blackfire's P.O.V.

     Back to jail I go, its not like they can keep me here forever, even if its in maximum security jail or whatever, I'm busting myself out of here.. "her and everyone else will pay..." I said beneath my breath..

     Tonight I'm gonna break free...