How?

^Delilah's PoV^

{Three Days Later}

It was around 2am and I crawled out of Frankie's arms, the horrible feeling of my stomach churning along with the burning of bile in my throat signalled that I was going to be sick.

I darted to the bathroom and got there just in time to throw up. I retched until there was nothing left and I leant against the toilet my stomach still lurching.

"Baby?" I heard Frankie's voice, nothing louder than a whisper as he padded across the bathroom floor.

"Mhmm." I mumbled, and I tried to lift my head up but I just felt dizzy.

I felt Frankie gently wrap his arms around my chest and he pulled me up. I was guided to the sink where I could brush my teeth. All the while Frankie's arms were there to steady me.

"Come on, let's get you back to bed princess." Frankie lifted me up and I snuggled close to his chest.

I knew that the fact my body clock was messed up wasn't helping with me being ill but I also blamed it on morning sickness too.

Frankie laid me down and I pulled the covers over myself in an attempt to stop me from shivering.

"You're going to have to go to your parent's by your self tomorrow, I can't go like this." I mumbled, happy to then be pulled closer to Frankie, and I was laid on his chest our legs tangled. He was rubbing circles on my back and it was comforting.

"I don't want to leave you like this babe." Frankie said, and I could hear the reservation in his voice.

"No, I won't have you missing time with your mum and dad. Molly and Charlie are here to look after me, and Georgie's coming over too. Please go babe, and if I'm feeling up to it we could FaceTime I'd love to see your mum and dad again." I was feeling tired and my words slurred together.

"Okay beautiful. Get some sleep now." Frankie whispered and I fell asleep to him stroking my hair.

When I woke up the next morning I barely had a second to open my eyes before my legs had carried me to the bathroom, and I threw up, but there was barely anything left in me.

"Lil?" I heard Mollys voice from the other side of the bathroom door.

"It's only me Molls." I spoke hopefully loud enough, so she'd hear me. I felt worse than I had at 2 O'clock this morning.

"Oh sweetheart. Right, let's get you up and I'll take you downstairs, and I'll run you a bath. Frankie left about two hours ago, but he didn't want to go. Georgie's here too." Molly relates all of this information to me and I simply nodded and obliged as she helped me up. I swilled my mouth out and brushed my teeth and brushed my fingers through my hair and pulled it into a messy bun. I was shivering and Molly sat me on the toilet seat and brought me back a pair of jogging bottoms and one of Frankie's hoodies.

She helped me put them on and then I leant all my weight on her as we walked to the stairs.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Molls. I'm far too dizzy to walk down the stairs." I said stopping before we could go down the first step.

"It's okay, Charlie! Come here please." Molly shouted and I sunk down on the step and leant against the cool stair railing.