6

Suga's POV

My body was burning and if I hadn't stopped myself, we would probably be doing something that we would both regret in the morning. My body still felt like it was on fire. It was burning and lust is the reason for it. I left her in the living room yet I still can't forget what had just happened. Her voice moaning out my name that night was still fresh on my mind and I swear I could hear it earlier. It was the best thing that I heard in my entire life! And I am dying to hear it again but I can't. It's wrong!

I was sitting on my bed, trying to calm my body down when someone knocked on the door. Her small head peaked on the door, opening it slightly. I looked at her and she just awkwardly smiled at me.

"My luggage." She said pointing at her suitcase that is beside my bed. I gestured her to get it and she did, she came in slowly walking towards it. Ahh d*mn! I can still remember what happened earlier. Get a grip Min Yoongi! When did you become so needy for a girl?

Umji grabbed the suitcase by the handle but before she could walk out, I already held her hand pulling her towards me. She squealed now sitting on my lap as I hugged her body tightly from behind. I'm pretty sure that she can feel my erection on her. She kept squirming trying to get out of my grip but that was a really wrong move. Her body was grinding on mine and it turned me on even more!

"Let go of me Yoongi." Umji called me by my real name and it was sweetest thing that my ears have ever heard in a while.

My breathing was starting to get heavy and I can feel my breath getting warmer as my body temperature rose up too. I leaned in by her nape and I felt her shiver after realizing how near I was. I started planting small kisses by her nape making her squirm even more. Stop that Yewon! F*ck! It's making this whole feeling worse! To stop her, I bit on her neck, sucking on it lightly then licked the part where I bit her before backing up and it worked. She did stop but now, I needed her more than ever.

"This is your fault! What are you doing to me?" I whispered huskily in her ear and gently kissed the side of her face. I placed kisses on her neck and shoulder, leaving some hickeys in some parts of her shoulder. Umji was silent but she was breathing heavily. A loud moan escaped from her lips when I bit her ear without any warning making me smirk. That's her soft spot, she is turned on then. I kept on planting small kisses on her neck until she titled her face towards me. I pushed her face slightly, reaching for her lips. As soon as my lips met hers, my body started to respond again. The fire inside me earlier was now burning hotter and brighter. I was shocked when she started kissing me back and my eyes, having a mind of their own, roamed around her slim body. I laid her down, hovering on top of her gently without breaking the kiss.

"Y-yoongi." Umji moaned out loud.

F*ck! That's it! That's the same voice that drove me crazy for her that night and it's driving me crazy again. I pinned her hands down to the bed as I kissed her more passionately. I broke the kiss leaving the both of us gasping, trying to catch our breaths. Her delicate eyes were once again hazed with lust and pleasure. It was a sight that I wanted to see so badly. I could not take it anymore! I kissed her once again letting the night take us away with our burning bodies against each other. We will regret this tomorrow but that is still for tomorrow. For now, I just want to savour this moment and based from her gestures, it seems like she also feels the same way.