𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚-𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜?
- 𝟖𝟑𝟏 「𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟎」

𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚-𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜?- 𝟖𝟑𝟏 「𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟎」

" we will be having a friendly competition with BJT next month, please practise well" Jaemin announced as they sat at the practise room."also, jaerin, you need a name, have you thought one ?" Jaemin asked as jaerin nodded. "RIN" Jaerin stated as Jaemin nodded." I will register you later."he continued as they started to add Jaerin's ID into their friends list.

"Lets play a simple match first, work well together as a team, Jaerin, try to work well together"Jeno said as they all placed on their headset.

"goodjob, guys, rest for today' Jeno said as they all nodded. Looking at phone which frequently vibrated and light up, she walked to Jeno's room and threw her phone on his bed . " Tell your fucking girlfriend to shut the fuck up, and stop bothering your ex. " she muttered, Jeno frowned as he did not remember him having a girlfriend. Just then, the doorbell rang as everyone raced downstairs, except Jeno and Jaerin. " I'm not going down, I want to rest " Jaerin said as a high pitch scream of ' hello yewon noona ' could be heard. She had completely no energy to fight a bitch.

She rolled her eyes as she heard the fake high pitched voice, not realising Jeno had not left. "I'm not going down too." Jeno explained as jaerin nodded. " whats this door?" she asked him, trying to reduce the awkwardness around them. "It's a connecting door between my room and yours."

"oh"

Jaerin sighed as she shook her head."lets start with the strategising, lets watch a few rematch first so that you can better understand our playing style" Jeno said as he retrieved his laptop, patting the seat next to him , he pushed the questions about their relationship to the back of his mind.

Jaerin nodded as she took out a notebook, listening closely as Jeno explained to her why did they use that move, what were the members more prone to do in a situation. She shook her head as she spotted the bad habits in the members.

"Haechan is a little reckless, he tends to use up his ammo quickly"Jaerin observed as she recorded that down of the team's weakest member.

"Yewon noona, let's go find Jeno hyung and Jaerin noona!" Jisung said as Jaerin noticed something on Jenos neck. She unconsciously touched her ring as his neck visibly had a chain with the same ring around it. She chose to stay quiet about it until a girl barged into the room and hugged Jeno enthusiastically, smiling at Jaerin. "hi!I'm Jeon Yewon!' she smiled as Jaerin picked up her phone, nodding.

"I know. You are the , get away from Jeno, he's mine, hey I'm talking to you, or you will regret it girl." Jaerin said as she smirked, Jeno staring at her in shock. " and who I also blocked" she said before taking her stuff and went back to her room via the connecting door. "adios" she ended her speech and left for her room as Jeno looked at her, Na Jaerin was no longer the girl who always needed his protection.

NOTIFICATION: nana<3 added you into DREAMERS SHOUT BACK

NOTIFICATION:  nana<3 added you into DREAMERS SHOUT BACK