The Gang's All Here

"What the hell are you two doing?" A familiar voice said. Emma lifted her head and saw Sue holding Melody. Will, still crying, looked at Sue standing in the door frame. Sue had a mischievous smirk on her face and was staring at the baby. Emma and Will were mad, very mad.

"Sue!" Emma yelled and ran to her baby, ripping her from Sue's arms. Will and Emma hugged in a warm embrace and Sue started to clap. Will put his arms in front of Emma and started to yell at Sue.

"Sue! What do you even think you're doing!?" He said while Emma turned her back to them holding the sleeping baby. "William, Elma, I am here in your house early in the morning to see your baby". Sue said as she crossed her arms and Santana and Brittany appeared. "Girls..." Sue said as she walked towards the family. "Sorry Mr. Schue.." Santana said as she closed the door and locked it from the outside. Brittany walked around Will and was facing Emma and Melody. Santana and Sue were facing Will. Brittany pulled out a bat while Santana and Sue pulled out rope. Emma held her child close to her chest and started to cry. Will grabbed Emma from behind and whispered "I love you both" in Emma's ear.

"Oh cut it out!" Sue yelled as she kicked over a baby stroller. Santana smirked and winked at Brittany. That was the signal.