“How's my little angel this morning?" he asked sweetly, and returned his focus to her mom. “All right, Queen Poppy. I've prepared an agenda for the day."

“Oh! Well, I hope it says singing, dancing, and hugging! Ow-ow!" she said cheerfully.

“Uh, isn't that what we do everyday?" Branch asked as Poppy grabbed a pair of roller skates.

“Yeah! Good times!"

Good times! (We have a good time, yeah)

These are the the good times! (We have a good time, yeah)

Leave your cares behind (Yeah!)

These are the good times! (Having the best time, oh yeah)

Leave your cares behind–

Their fun was interrupted by a high-pitched, auto-tuned screaming. Guy Diamond was in trouble!

“Poppy, come quick!" he cried. “It's an emergency!"

“Guy Diamond, what's wrong?" she asked with concern. The rest of their friends came to see what all the commotion was about.

“I'm having a... baby!"

“We're on jumpsuit duty!" Satin and Chenille said in unison, knitting a pink and blue onesie.

“I get to be a role model!" Cooper said excitedly.

“I don't want to be a big sister!" Smidge pouted.

“I do!" Flower cheered.

Suddenly, they all heard a DING! And a sparkly, silver egg popped out of Guy Diamond's hair. It cracked open instantly, revealing a tiny baby Troll who looked just like his sparkly, silver father, sucking on his little thumb.

“What should I name him?" Guy Diamond asked his friends.

“Hmm. How about... Tiny Diamond?" Poppy suggested. Immediately liking his new name, the baby put on diamond earrings and a pair of yellow glasses and began rapping to hip-hop music.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Tiny Diamond is my name

Come straight from my daddy's mane

My whole body's made of glitter (Yeah!)

And I'll throw it in your face! (Face!)

I love when I make music (Oh, yeah!)

And the groove is in my bones (My bones!)

Just like my Aunt Queen Poppy

Someday I'll sit on the throne (King Tiny!)

🖤☠️🖤🌺🖤☠️🖤🌺🖤☠️🖤🌺