TS - 8

...

Loved by a Vampire

Manik just looked at her in shock 😳.

" Nandini , this is not a joke . Going out there having no idea of what could happen..."

Saying this manik stopped in the middle and saw nandini intensely.

He held her shoulders and he took a deep breath as if he held it for long thinking about what could happen if nandini too comes with him.

" See nandini. I'm a Vampire.
I have psychic powers like am being able to see spirits , read minds.
Have the ability to tear any animal apart if I'm in danger too.
And being a daylighter I especially have this Mark of Cain. "

(***Mark of Cain ~ In this story this mark plays a very crucial role

(***Mark of Cain ~ In this story this mark plays a very crucial role. As the one who has this mark can't be harmed physically.
While applying this mark with a hot iron , it's pain can only be beared by only daylighters because of physical strength they have , normal Vampire can't have this mark as it can lead death for them.

Hope I'm clear guys 😅.)

Nandini crossed her arms on her chest and gave him a look of
" hogya ya aur kuch baaki hai ?"

And manik understood her as he looked at her surprise.

Manik cupped her cheeks.

" Nandini , i can't even bear the thought of losing you again. Why aren't you understanding it ? Do you even know what i went through seeing your lifeless body on these hands.

His tone held a Stern way and at the same time mixed with the sadness too as he forwarded his hands towards her showing how shaking it was with even the thought of that deep dark night.

With shaking hands he reached to hold her arms now.

Nandini don't be stubborn this time. Plse. "
He pleaded with his one hand rubbing her cheek with his thumb.
Nandini felt that how because of her stubbornness she made him go through these years which she really can't figure out.
She knew how broken he was & even now too he feels all this to be a dream from which he never wanna wake up.
Holding his palm which was resting on her cheek.

" Manik what if that's what she exactly wants ? "
Nandini tried to make him understand the another side of the thing which both manik and alya were not seeing.

Manik cringed his eyebrows in confusion.

" What do u mean nandu ? "

" Manik , i mean that what if that Vamp exactly wants you to leave me behind and you only going after her. So that she could harm me easily. "