" Good decision. And thanks for the compliment too" 👌🏻
While smirking he made a circle of his index finger and thumb showing the sign of superb and hiding his laugh.

" Fine. Jokes apart. Manik. Tell me manik why I'm here ? In your room ? " 🙄🤔

" How do you know it's my room ? "
He asked being little surprised.

" A guess. Nandini murthy's guess which doesn't goes wrong mostly. "

" Ohhhhh" he made an ohhh face.

Then nandini looked at him as if she needs to give an invitation for him to recite what happened and manik then sighed thinking that how terrible these past 3 years went by.

Manik started telling nandu about himself being a vampire , a daylighter and how they met in the college , fell in love and she accepting manik as Vampire too , and them living together because both had lost their families long time back.

And then manik told about how that night which was meant to lead their lives to a beautiful paths just turned something which he expected the least of maybe never expected.
As how he lost his control and bited nandu , while saying this he stammered for few times not able to say that he dugged out the grave and put her in it & now how he saw nandu at cafe and confirmed it to be his nandini only.

Hearing his story , manik took her hands in his and asked her that by hypnotism he can make her remember their moments & she nodded , seeing it all like a flashback at the back of her mind nandu believed him , every thing.

Thinking of how he was alone without her made him suffer which she saw deep in his eyes.
She caressed his cheeks and feeling her touch made him smile and bloom from inside as if the barren land in the place of his heart has finally started blooming with flowers.

He held her hands and kissed it.
"Now only one thing i wanna confirm nandu and i need your help."

"Anything Manik "

The choice of words by nandu definitely take him by surprise.

" Nandini you have a tattoo at your back.
Like  <<---N ❤️M---<<
and below this  It's written  
Love Always"

Nandini saw here and there and showed her back infront of him as he can see the zipper .

" Nandini , it's not necessary and if you are not comfortable then leave it."
He said as a matter of fact.

" Before I was scared manik that i will be killed or something like that but now remembering the moments i had with you made me realise that i acted like a stupid.
I know that this is all sooo new to me to accept but i trust you , that's all that matters right now.
So yes manik , I'm not uncomfortable or anything , even I wanna know how that tattoo looks like ."

Manik just looked at her then only alia came to the room.

" Sorry sorry maine kuch nhi dekha."
She giggled.

Manan sat quite apart now seeing alia.

" Manik , see now alia is also here. So don't worry and unzip it , even I wanna see it ."

Manik nodded and gathering a little courage he unzipped it and Alia and manik saw the same tattoo on her back .

Manik touched it and nandini shivered with his touch.