-------

"papa! i be back soon!" minjae their four year old son enthusiastically said, and kissed his papa's cheek, "i want to have sleep with yeonjun and play toys and next i be here too!"

minjae has been begging his papa because he wants to hang out with yeonjun, jaemin's son.

donghyuck couldn't help but to coo at his son's broken language and made their noses boop. he looked at jaemin with a smile and give minjae to his grip.

"wait, i didn't get a kiss?" mark frown beside his husband and looked at the baby with pout.

"uh-oh..." both jaemin and donghyuck laughed and minjae reached over to grab mark's face and pecked his lips.

"text me if you needed something or if he doesn't listen to you."

"nah, no need. you two needed some alone time." jaemin playfully slapped donghyuck's arm, as both of them bid their goodbyes.

both lovers peeked over until minjae and jaemin are successfully inside the car.

closing the door, mark pulled donghyuck by his waist and dropped down on the couch, making the younger yelp in surprise. "mark lee!"

"maybe jaemin is right." mark smirked and bring their body closer if that's even possible. "we do needed some alone time."

oh so now mark is playing? donghyuck smirked back and burried his face on mark's neck, "i know right, daddy?" donghyuck whined, pushing mark off guard.

"okay, let's stop right there."

mark can't believe that he got to the point that he could finally live with donghyuck for the rest of his life. all the times that they got to big arguments, donghyuck learned to not his anger hit him and same goes to mark. we can say that donghyuck is new to this, i mean a completely random stranger he met in a club, the very first person he fell in love with.

call it a miracle to find a guy like mark, donghyuck here just hit the jackpot.

yes, it is difficult for them to imagine the rest of their life without each other's presence, but they suppose to just don't imagine it.

it was dead silent, hearts beating is the only sound that came audible.

lifting their head up and made their lips connect. no rushing, softly, delicately, it's like kissing a grown up baby, well technically donghyuck is mark's baby.

pressing their foreheads together, the older spoke, "yep, you still give me butterflies—the whole zoo."

donghyuck giggled, "it," he pecks the male's lip, "will," peck, "never," another one, "leave."

donghyuck and mark sighed, as donghyuck bring his head back on mark's neck. "we're getting old," said donghyuck, "can the time just stop?"

"then, do you want minjae to just stay like a baby?"

"dang it, you ruined it mark lee." donghyuck softly punched the male's chest.