"Okay," Teresa said softly. They were all a little on edge from last time. Also, none of them knew what the fuck was behind that door.

"So when Sang and Oben fuck who do you think to-"

"KI WHAT THE FUCK?!" Newt snapped as he felt his cheeks heat up and burn bright red.

"I second that what the actual fuck dude," Thomas retorted, his voice sounded choked up which made Newt feel better that he wasn't the only one dying.

"I was just wondering!" Minho said quickly. "I mean it's obvious that I've been replace-"

"What do you mean replaced?!"

"You like Oben more than me now, so I must make sure he satisfies you the way I would. I mean who knows what you guys do on that private server."

Newt smacked his hand hard to his forehead. "I bloody hate you, so so much."

"Awe baby come on, I just gotta know for my fantasies."

"I'm muting him, I'm seriously muting him," Thomas hissed as he fumbled around at his keyboard.

"Wait no O! Please don't honey, I'm so sorry sweetheart it was just a prank. Bring that sweet ass over here and let me properly apologi-"

"Can we please focus!" Teresa snapped as she sighed into her microphone. "Minho, that means you."

"Oh shit boys she pulled the real name card, I'm in trouble."

"I'm not talking to you," Newt mumbled as he willed the red in his face to go down. Poor Oben was probably never going to speak to him again. What the hell did Teresa see in him?

"I can't hear him, I'm already walking into our doom," Thomas said as he walked straight into the black opening.

Other players couldn't see what they were doing, Newt has actually asked Chuck if he could see them on. He couldn't. It was kinda unsettling and weird, but at least they wouldn't be bothered by nosy players.

"Newt, Newt hey," Minho said softly as they were about to walk in.

"Yeah?"

"When you orgasm do you scream Thomas or Tommy-"

"MINHO!" Newt snapped, his face flaming red again.

Newt ignored his laughter as he went into the door after Thomas.

"What the bloody hell is this?" Newt asked as he walked his character into a large room. There were four spaces on the floor, each a different color.

"It looks like a puzzle," Teresa said as her character surveyed the digital room.

Suddenly there was a flash of light and each character was surrounded in a colored glow.

"Ha I was right," Teresa muttered.

"So we stand in the circles?" Newt asked as he looked at them.

"Probably the ones that go along with our color?" Minho suggested as he headed over to his orange circle that matched his orange glow. Teresa headed over to the blue one, Thomas to the red and Newt to the green.

Once they stood there, nothing happened. It was silent and Minho started whistling.

Suddenly the floor shifted and their characters were spun around, the circles flying around the floor like it was some t-cup ride at Disney world.

"What the fuck?" Minho snorted as he watched them fly around. It was sort of amusing, all these buff armored characters floating on little colored circles.