You didn't even have the guts to admit what you did.

Mulai dari awal

"No, of course not." I shook my head. "That's the last thing I want you to feel towards me right now. I want to make this better."

"I don't think you can." She said quietly.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"I don't know." She looked away, sighing slightly. "The first thing I suggest is fixing your friendship with George because you're focusing on not losing me so much that you're forgetting that you might lose him, which is a much bigger loss in my books."

"I don't want to lose either of you because of this." I said. She gave me a soft smile and looked back down at the closed book.

"Then you need to fix it with him first, then we'll talk." She said softly. "Until then I have nothing left to say."

"Fine." I said standing up and walking out of the room. I didn't want to make it feel like I was pressuring her to forgive me, if she even could at this point. I just wanted to try and explain to her why I did it without really fucking up anything further.

I grabbed my coat, put on my shoes and left the flat. George's flat was the destination in mind. I just fucking hope he doesn't slam the door in my face and leave me hanging.

-

The door swung open quicker than I thought it would, George stood on the other side with an angered glare taking over his face. "What do you want?" He asked.

"I came to talk to you man." I said quickly.

"You didn't really seem to have much to say last night though did you?" He shot back, leaning against the door frame.

"I was in shock." I frowned.

"You were shocked? Try finding out your bird used to fuck your best mate and they hid it from you." He glared. "Get in." He huffed and opened the door for me. We walked down and went into the kitchen.

I sat down at the table and he took a seat across from me. "George, I'm sorry." I said honestly.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" He spat.

"I didn't want to fuck up what you have with her now." I told him. "I thought it might put you off her to know what went on between us."

"It does a little but it wouldn't have changed how I feel about her." He frowned. "Or you for that matter. I can't be angry that you were seeing her at some point before I even knew she existed."

"I just didn't want to risk it." I sighed.

"You have severely fucked up a lot by keeping this a secret." He told me, folding his arms across his chest.

"I know, more than you think I do." I groaned.

"How is Alyssa taking it?" He asked me.

"She's not happy, I lied to her about something that isn't that bad but she found out how I met Nessa and that made it all so much worse." I explained to him.

"How did you two meet?" He questioned.

"I met her on a night out, shagged her and then it started to become a thing after I broke up with Hannah." I said quietly.

"Wait, were you still with Hannah when you met Nessa?" He squinted his eyes at me. I just nodded in reply. "You're an idiot."

"I know, I'm a terrible person and I regret it more than anything." I put my head in my hands and sighed loudly.

"Alyssa has every right to be angry now, she's never going to trust you after this." He said.

"That's what makes this so much worse." I groaned. "How am I going to fix this George?"