one

you don't get to give me nicknames :: penny

"No."

‍‌‎‏ "C'mon, Penn, they need a ride," Han pleads as jump down from inside the Falcon,  "And they're payin' us 17,000. We could use that, and you know it."

 I frown at him. Before I can say anything else I hear someone say,

"What a piece of junk!"

 Han and I both climb out of the ship to find Chewie leading two men and two droids towards the Falcon.

"Hey!" I defend quietly while Han walks towards them.

 "She'll make point five beyond the speed of light," he begins. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've added some special modifications myself." He turns to me as I step out of the ship a few moments after him. "With the help of Penny here, of course."

 I smile at our passengers and Han introduces me.

 "Fellas, this is Penny. We're a little rushed, so if you'll hurry aboard we'll get out of here, and you can do the full introduction later."

 We rush back on the ship and I mumble a, "I can't  believe we're giving them a ride." 

 "Oh, shut up, Penn, it's 17,000 units," Han chuckles, "Go help 'em strap in. Chewie, get us out of here!"

 "You owe me big time for this, Hannie Boy."

"I don't think we were properly introduced," A voice says from behind me while I pour myself and Han two mugs of coffee.

 I turn around and find the younger stranger Han offered a ride to. He's fairly short compared to some other men I've met, and he has blond hair that hangs over his forehead.

 "You seemed to have met old Ben earlier, but we rushed out of there so fast, there was barely any time for you and me." His eyes are a bright blue, and they (not so subtly) look me up and down as he says, "I'm Luke. Skywalker." I don't think this kid's ever talked to a girl before.

 "Penny," I say, moving around him and towards the cockpit.

 "It's a pretty name," he says from behind me. Great, he's following me. "I heard Han call you Penn before, do you prefer to go by that?"