CHAPTER 3

When we made it to our hallway. I noticed a group of girls gathered on one of the doors of a classroom. The sign above informing me it was my destined classroom.

Mako whispered profanities as we made our way to the small crowd.

•••

The crowd consisted of girls of all grades. A t'all brunette stood in the center. A smile on his face, countless of " thank you" spilling out of his mouth from all the compliments being thrown at him.

The tiniest blush appeared on your cheeks. He was quite attractive, you could say.

Mako grabbed your hand as she pushed herself through the crowd. Both of you received nasty looks from the small crowd. You could only mutter a small apology and a nervous smile back.

"Not even the first day, and I have to deal with this already"

"It can't be that bad," You told Mako as you rubbed your arm.

Mako's eyes grew twice their size as she stared at you. "You have no idea what you're about to witness throughout the year" She grabbed you shoulders, "They scream, they fight, they glare, they push. They will do anything to grab his attention." You pat her head, "I'll survive"

You walked towards a chair near the window, and took a seat. Mako was following close behind. "You know, this is like a new "beginning" for me. I really don't want to worry about some groupies ruining it for me" Mako sighed, and sat on the seat I front of you, she made sure to face you.

"You're right... BUT if they dare to touch one" She raised her pointer finger up in the air, "strand of hair from your head, it's gonna be me against all of them" You raised your eyebrows at her, your face painted in amusement. "And guess what?" She asked.

"What?" You asked.

"I'm gonna win" she crossed her arms against her chest, a smirk plastered on her face. She oozes confidence.

"Damn right you would" you responded.

A tall shadow loomed over Mako. Mako was about to say something right before she interrupted.

"Mako-Chan! Nice to see you"

You looked up to see the y'all brunette from earlier.

"What do you want, Oikawa?" Mako grunted. She turned away from you to face the new presence.

Ohhhhhh. That's Oikawa?

Oikawa pouted, "So mean Mako-Chan. I just wanted to say hi"

You could only watch the two interact in front of you. Mako talked about Oikawa from time to time when the both of you would hang out. Bad and good, mostly bad. She made sure to let you know he was a good person.

"Well. Hi, Bye" she waved at him before turning to face you again.

He was about to talk before the bell rang. He huffed and dragged his feet to the seat right behind you. You tried not to think too much about it.

•••

The sound of the Lunch bell reached your ears. You lifted your arms and stretched. Class went by more fast then you had expected. Mako grabbed your hand and made you stand on your feet.

"Let's go grab lunch"

It wasn't a question, but you were hungry so you could only follow. "I am starving!" You told her. "Where are you taking me?"

"There's a convenience store nearby, they sell the most delicious sandwiches there" she raised her eyebrow at you,"Plus, the cashier who works there is really cute"

You rolled your eyes playfully at her. It seemed Mako had a crush on every guy she found remotely cute. You could probably name half of the guys that lived in the area, and know at least one thing about them.

"So... by far who do you find attractive?" She asked you.

Your mind immediately went to Oikawa. But if Mako found out you found him the tiniest bit of cute, she would not have it. So you decided to only shrug your shoulders nonchalantly. Yes he was attractive, and you found him cute, but nothing else. He was merely another guy you thought was quite good looking. Just like those you see once in your lifetime in public places.

"Umm no one" you said. The evident hesitant tone in your voice gave you out. Plus the small tiny blush sitting on your cheeks. You hated how easy it was for you to blush.

Mako gasped, "No! Tell me!!!" Mako screamed. Multiple heads turned towards the both of you. Your figure shrimped as you shushed Mako.

"You're so loud" you whine. "I said no one"

"Lies!" She said.

You feigned offense as you placed your hand over your chest, "You're calling ME a liar? I would never lie. Who do you think I am?" You playfully said.

"Yes me, Mako. Am calling you a liar"

You gasped, "I am hurt" you raised your hand. You continued walking leaving her behind.

She followed, "Come on! Tell me! I won't tell anyone."

"I already said no one"

"Eventually I'll find out who it is. Will I?

"There's no "who" there no one" you responded.

"Mako-Senpai!"

The both of you turned around to see the figure of a blonde girl slightly jogging towards you, a small group of girls behind her.

"Oh, Hi Akari!"

Once Akari catches up to once she puts her hands on her knees and hunches her back. She was breathing heavily.

She barely ran like 5 meters...

You thought to yourself. Once you looked up from Akari the rest of the bunch had joined the three of you. You counted four, they were all pretty y'all and intimidating.

"(Y/N), This is part of our girls volleyball team"

You smiled gently and waved your hand a little, "Hi"

"Suzuki Aimi, Im the captain" Suzuki smiled at you, "You can call me Aimi"

Aimi had long silky black hair. Pitch black eyes rested on her high cheekbones. A layer of clear gloss covered her lips, above a perfect sharp nose. She was really pretty, there was no denying that.

You nodded your head

—-

AN: I AM SO SORRY!!!!! This is really short but I really just wanted to post this already. Reminder that this is a slow burn, so there isn't much OC and Oikawa interaction just yet 😗👉🏻👈🏻. Hope you enjoyed it, and since we're in the middle of a pandemic I really have lots of free time, (kinda, because I love to procrastinate, and not do my school work) Hope