“I’m heading out Mom!” He yelled back into the house.

“Ok honey!” She yelled back, “Be home for dinner! Be safe! Don’t go chasing too many hero fights!”

He chuckled and locked the door behind him.

__________________

Izuku stood shock still, mind turning as it tried to make sense of what he was seeing. Fingers stood behind the register in full uniform, the bright yellow m on his hat standing out mockingly against the black. He didn’t have a trainer shadowing him, so it wasn’t even his first day. He caught sight of Izuku standing by the door and smirked before turning back to the customer at the register. Izuku didn’t bother going back to the office to ask about his application. If they’d hired Fingers who applied the same day, it was obvious they’d already made their decision. He walked out the door in a trance. Stupid discrimination. Why? Why did it have to be this way? Why wouldn’t they even give him a chance?

The students were outraged. Bakugo was quiet but looked really to explode. Izuku was the best person to hire. He was kind, smart, sweet, reliable, and way better than 'fingers'.

The villain knew exactly why they didn't give him a chance. They also knew that Izuku knows why they didn't give him a chance. The world is cruel and very unfair.

Aizawa was pissed at society, but he knew that he can't it which made him even more pissed. Nezu was quiet. Mic was ready to scream his frustration out. All Might just felt more guilty. The detective hoped that if he does become a villain, they will catch him and steer him in the right direction.

He arrived at the internet cafe before he even realized where he was going. He hesitated for a moment. Yeah, discrimination sucked, but was he really ready to walk head on into villainy? He wouldn’t be able to justify it this time by saying he didn’t know how the person would use the info he gave them. Was he really ready for this? He remembered the smirk that Fingers shot him when he dropped by McDonalds. He remembered Bakugo burning him and calling him useless while the teachers watched and did nothing. He remembered being told to kill himself. 

Everyone was shocked. They didn't think the bullying got that far out of control. There has to be someone who helped him right?..... Right??

"Bakugo... You didn't really do that right?..... You didn't burn him" Kirishima didn't say 'Bakubro'.

Bakugo's guilt was eating at him. He made his childhood friend a villain. He pushed him of the edge into darkness. Not only did he burn him he also told him to kill himself. He didn't answer Kirishima's question.

The Dekusquad were really to attack him. The Bakusquad looked at him shocked and betrayed. But before either of the squads could do anything "you can talk about this later" Nezu said to the squads as they calmed down"and Bakugo" Bakugo looked up at him "remember you can change if you want" Bakugo nodded. He wants to change, he doesn't want to stay like this. He wants to be better.

Izuku pulled up his hood so security cameras wouldn’t catch his face before walking into the cafe with his head held high and paying for an hour. He signed into his villain account and went straight to his inbox. He hadn’t received any new messages in the weeks since he’d signed into that account, but the three from before were still unread. He read over them quickly, a minor hero, a sidekick, and, oddly enough, a bank robbery for Izuku to plan. This would be interesting.

"Right! This is going to be so interesting" Helios giggled. The students and heroes really hated him. The villains looked at the screen with interest to what happens next.

___________________

Pro-Hero Stretch Found Dead Near Favorite Cafe.

Sidekick at Edgeshot Agency Killed in Villain Fight, Suspect Still at Large

Tokyo Gold Bank Down 10 Billion Yen After Bank Robbery

Everyone stared in shock. The villains could tell Izuku being a villain is going to benefit them. The heros felt like they failed Izuku, mostly All Might.

____________________

Izuku tried to bury his guilt as he read the headlines. Afterall, the world had put him through hell his whole life...

It was about time he returned the favor.

Everyone was silent....

They just watched their student, their classmate, their friend become a villain.

The villains were curious what would happen next. They want to how would the world be if he was a villain. They would lying if they said weren't excited and a bit scared.

'Damn it! Not only did we just lose a brilliant mind, but the smart ones are always the most dangerous ones' Nezu thought.

All Might felt so much shame, not towards Izuku but towards himself. He was the person who made Izuku think that the darkness was the only way he would be accept. Izuku expected him to encourage his dream, but he only destroyed it. He made Izuku a villain or at least helped him become a villain.

Helios laughed "let's continue! this is exciting, well at least for me it is!!" He press a button.

I hope you all enjoyヾ(*´∀`*)ノ. If there are any grammar mistakes please let me know.