Iida started to sketch 'Fingers' to remember how he looks like. Tsuyu wondered if her poison is strong enough make someone sick. Uraraka wanted to test the things that she learn from Gunhead on him. And Todoroki wanted to see if he could make a very sharp icicle.

Kirishima really didn't like this guy 'These the people that Bakugo used to hang out with' he shook his head 'Bakugo is better then that'

"This can end very badly for all of us" Nezu said
"Let's hope that they're smart and pick the little listener" Mic said.

__________________

Izuku hung up the phone in despair, wishing he had one of those phones he had seen in pre-quirk era movies just so he could violently slam it down in the receiver. It had been two weeks since he’d started looking for a job and so far, he’d only had one interview. Almost everywhere else had either never called him back, or simply let him know that they didn’t feel he was ‘the right fit for our company.’ The one interview he’d gotten was with one of the only companies that didn’t ask about his quirk on the application. The interview had been going really well and the people in charge had seemed to like him, at least until they finally asked what his quirk was. The interview hadn’t lasted long after that. He didn’t even know why it still hurt so much that he didn’t get the job, it wasn’t like he hadn’t been expecting it. He sighed and crossed them off the list with red pen. There were still a few companies he hadn’t heard back from, maybe it was time to hit the pavement and follow up. Show initiative. 

The Dekusquad didn't like how they threw Izuku away just because he is quirkless. He can do so many things without a quirk.

"It not manly to not like him for something he can't control!!!" Kirishima yelled as Ashido nodded, she hates it when people uses someone's quirk as a reason to not like them. Bakugo looked away as he felt his guilt rise up.

"I can't wait to see Izuku as a villain!!!" Toga started blushing. Dabi wondered what would change from their universe. Shigaraki was scratching his neck 'he better not get my way'

The teachers and detective didn't like how this is going. If he doesn't get a job then the world has to pay for it. He already kill a pro hero and with his brain he could possibly kill even more.

Or maybe it’s time to give up. At least the villains let your skills speak for themselves. 

The students stiffened. They really don't like that thought. He can't give up, he never gives up, he won't give up.... Right?

"We don't care much about quirks, it's all about how dangerous you are." Dabi said. "Whether you are dangerous because of a quirk or skill, we don't care you just need to be dangerous"

The heros knew that if Izuku became a villain it will shake Japan. When Izuku has his eye on something he would do anything to achieve it. He also can analyze any quirk in a small amount of time.

Izuku calmed his breathing and let his panic fuel his determination. If there was anything he was good at, it was not giving up. He scanned his list, skimming past all the lines crossed off in red until his eyes picked up one company. McDonalds. He’d had to drop off the application in person, so it made sense to follow up in person. He hurriedly grabbed his keys and put on his shoes, looking in the mirror on the way out the door to make sure he looked presentable. 

They all(except villains) hoped that he got the job. He has to get the job. The heroes were starting to get a little on edge. They knew how this can go.