chapter 10

Labraciss looked at me. Draco suddenly fell to the ground bleeding. I rushed over to Draco, standing in front of him protectively. "Move Fleuraina." He spat. "No." I growled. " you can beat me, control me, kill me. But for the love of Merlin, don't touch him." Locking eyes with my father. He laughed. "Really? You would let me kill you? You aren't worthy of the mark Fleuraina." " you're right, I don't." Then in the blink of an eye he was gone. I turned around to Draco. His right leg was bleeding like mad. Draco groaned in pain. A tear slipped down my face. "Just hold on a moment Dray. I'll get you back."

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"I can't let him go Rosie, stop bugging me about it." "But he left you when the deatheaters attacked." Rosie said as she got in my face. "He had to in order to protect me. They were coming after him." I spat. We were standing outside the hospital wing. Rosie had walked with me from charms class, arguing with me the whole time. "I should go to madame Pomfrey." As I started tord the doors. "Okay see you at lunch." Rosie hollered over her shoulder as she walked down the stairs. I pushed open one of the doors and walked in. " I thought you had forgotten to come fleura." Pomfrey said, walking over from Draco's bed. "Is he awake?" Looking over her shoulder. "No but you can go see him." "Alright." I whispered, walking tord his bed. I ran my warm hand threw his bleach blonde hair.   "Please wake up soon Dray."