Chapter 7

ASHLEY'S POV

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I jumped in my bed as Nasir screamed at my ear. 

"What the fuck, Nasir? You hate me that much? Get outta my room. NOW!" I yelled in pure frustration and slight anger towards Nas.

"All right. I'm getting out. I was just looking out for ya, I mean I don't want you being late for your first class."

I covered my whole body with the bed comforter.

"I get that Nas and I appreciate it, really. But get out, I wanna get ready." I sceincerly confessed to him.

I honestly hate being waken up. I get that Nasir came from a good place with that idea but I wish he wouldn't scream all the time.

Today was my first day in college and I couldn't be more excited. I unplugged my phone from the charger as it vibrated indicating that I'd just received a message.

Mom❤🌍
"Hey baby, I'm super tired from today's day at work but know that I wish you the best of luck with school today. Remember to be Ashley Lovely Woods. Make friends. Have fun, sex and lots of drinks. But not too much. I love you my baby. Be safe.

Xoxo mommy😗"

My mom is so cute yall. I almost shed a tear. I can't believe she mentioned me having sex, I'm so embarrassed. I mean it was that one time with my best friend but I didn't think she'd still remember.

Yes, I lost my virginity to my best friend, Josh back in SA. The feelings were mutual and luckily neither of us caught any. I know y'all think its weird but I'm comfortable with it and I plan on keeping my body count real low. So my folks shouldn't be worried about me.

I sat my phone on the night stand and started my morning routine. I did everything. Facial, hair straightened, nails painted, full on body shave. Even squats.

I didn't know what I was going to wear but it was sure hell gonna be comfy and warm cause it is a bit chilly today.

I put on my denim black jeans with a matching black t-shirt. I wore my Coco Chanel uggs to step on. I finished my outfit with my caramel coat.

I was satisfied with my look today so I headed out to meet Nasir in the kitchen. His favorite room in this dorm.

"You look cute. Ready to go?"

"Thank you and yes." I grabbed my prepared study back pack. We got to Nas' Mercedes-Benz G Class and I quickly plugged my phone on Aux.

"You just couldn't wait could you?"

"No" I smiled "I'm playing our fav so you better vibe nigga" I played BROCKHAMPTON-SUGAR.
our favorite part came on

"And I love you right, I love you right
All by yourself, but I make it right
Baby, I want you to know
I'ma be there for you
I'ma make you see that
I want you
I want you"

My phone rang as our song was cut short. Mia showed up on my caller ID.

"Hey girl what's up?" I looked over at Nas and he was cheesing hard. "Nas says hi" he jerked the car "owh"

"Girl, my titties are hard as fuck. I've been waiting for like an hour and a few good minutes for y'all. Where yall at Bitch? And and tell my baby Rick I said hi baby"

"First of all ew, aren't you happily occuPied?" I emphasized on pied as I  giggled. "By the way we're literally by the gate so calm ya beautiful tits. See you now."

"Y'all better bitch"

I hung up because we had just pulled up at the parking lot and Mia wasn't joking, it is cold at campus. We immediately saw her caramel ass hyped about seeing us.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP BECAUSE THIS ASS ABOUT TO TAP THE FLOOR AND LEAVE YALL!!"

She screamed at us all the way from door 1. We speed walked cause she just gave us a cheeky shout at.

"Jeez Mia we'd seen you. Fuck." I said as I scanned the area. It looked quiet decent to me, to be honest. I think I'm gonna love it here. "I guess we'll see you later Nas. Bye" we parted ways cause we took different courses. He didn't even say goodbye. But I'm not worried, bro is forever ignoring me.

"Bitch I'm feeling so damn cold, my virgina is calling my bae all the way from New York girl. Times like this, he be wrecking my shit." Mia confessed as she groaned in frustration.

"Why did you have to tell me alla that. You should be worried about getting this studying thing sorted. What am I having again?" I searched for room 23 the business management class.

"Girl you have Log first. I have Phsycology so I'll catch up with you later. Bye Bitch."

"Later"

I walked into my business class. It wasn't packed yet so I found a seat right in the middle of the class. I saw a carrier bag right next to that seat and paid no mind to it. Doesn't belong me.

I group of girls and guys came in with a bang. Laughing and talking as loud as they can. I, again, paid no mind to it.

"Hol'on hol'on hol'on. Someone in my seat..." it became silent "can it hear me?"

Did she just call me an it? Woah. Hold the fuck on.

I heard foot steps coming towards me and I was brave enough to trace them and size this girl up from head to toe.

"Lil girl your in my seat." She taped my shoulder with her right hand while the left hand swerved the chair for me to face her.
I analysed her and looked at her dead in the eyes like i was gonna do something. She continued with her bully session "You should pick that lil ass up and gon somewhere else"

"Maybe you should let me take you out for manipadi and while we at that get that raggedy breath some mints." I kicked back with what Mia taught me so far. "Unless your dad, who failed to pay child support, bought these desks and chairs as well as this whole lecture room then I'd probably change seats but since you're a low life who didn't get attention from home, now bullying college students, I don't think so sir. So how bout you sit next to me so I could teach you something." The bell rang before she could clap back. The lecturer came in got started with the lesson and i was surprised to see a female body lowring next me.

"My name is Ashley. You?" I extended my hand out for a shake

"May" she said as we shook hands.