Chapter 29: DaKarie

Start from the beginning

"If you say so." He began lowering her back where they stood at the top of the stairs.

He received the reaction he was looking for and adjusted his grip, pulling her close again where she smacked him. They were gone soon after.

"Yo. Malik-"

"Sup." He leaned against the lockers, playing with a rubber band. Trey stood there, shaking his head.

"I'm invisible, huh?"

"You know that Latin kid on the football team?" Karie shrugged his bag to the ground, stepping close. Chris walked up, dapping them all. Malik thought briefly.

"One of the island kids?"

"Did he say island?" Trey tsked. "You talking bout Juan? Max?"

"Yeah, man. He dating that blond bitch now?"

"Oh shit yeah, saw them making out yesterday."

"Fucking nasty, kissing like two rusty toothbrush's."

Chris snorted, "the fuck does that even mean?" Trey didn't like watching people kiss, at all.

DaKarie stared at the floor, fuming. He knew exactly who she was, Emily. The two were known well enough, she and Max used to date a couple years back. Now they where..what?

The guys may not have promised shit to each other but that didn't mean he could just go and hook up with his ex without a fucking thought. Without even so much as mentioning it, just waiting for them to find out.

"She's a slut anyway." He mumbled, grabbing his bag. The guys hesitated, beginning to do the same.

"What were you guys shaking up?"

"Something like that..look, Ima look for Izzy."

"Speaking of sluts." Chris chuckled. The others shook their heads, laughing.

DaKarie mumbled a quick goodbye, dashing off to the tall tables in the cafeteria where he knew she and her girls hung out.

She tsked when their eyes met, her legs crossed in front of her as she leaned against the table. Her tight tube top and jeans helped to reveal her thin waist and thick hips.

Goddamn

"What do you want?"

"You look good, girl." He mumbled, stepping close. They may have been on and off but she was always down. This had been no different.

"Come on." She sighed, grabbing her bag and gesturing to her friends. She stalked off then. DaKarie caught up, gripping her bare waist as they walked to class. Shit, did he miss this.

Alright, this is it.

DaKarie watched down the hall, waiting for where he knew Max was leaving Health.

"So, we going to yours after school?"

"Nah. My dad is.."

And JJ's there.

"Head to yours?" She nodded absently, plying on her 7th damn layer of gloss.

A tall guy exited, grin wide on his face as he laughed about something. DaKarie looked away, pulling the girl close once more.

"Grabby." She rolled her eyes, brushing her hair back. He tsked. "You like that shit."

"Mhmm. Callete." She grabbed his face, pulling him down to meet her lips.

"Damn." His parted, opening for the girl. She giggled as they groped.

"DaKarie!"

Here we go