Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Sorry for being away for so long in this chapter Violence well uses some of her powers. Please enjoy and review thank you.

Violence P.O.V.

As we were walking out to our cars I was talking to Lafayette when something slammed in to him and pushed me to the ground. As I was getting up there in front of me was Amy's vamp standing in front of me.

"What the fuck do you want vampire?" I asked him as I put myself between Lafayette and the vampire.

He laughed at me for this and let his fangs click into place.

"I want you baby come over here and I'll show you a real man." He purred at me.

I curled my lip at him.

"I'd rather slit my own throat." I sneered at him and moved back to Lafayette.

When I was yanked back and turned to face the vampire.

"I wasn't asking bitch." He snarled at me.

He pulled my hair and was going to bite me as my fingers shot forward to where his heart would be and he stopped.

I pushed him back my silver eyes looking into his as I do. I see the darkness in his soul is strong that made my hold on him stronger.

"Now listen to me you pace of shit. You well leave here and never come back do you under stained me?" I told him and he nodded his head with the blank look in his eyes.

"Good and when you leave you will never drink from a person again you will drink tru blood and nothing else understood." Again he nodded.

I removed my fingers and his eyes went back to normal and he shot off out of my sight and into the dark.

I sighed as I moved to Lafayette who was just waking up. He shot up and looked around and got up with some help from me. I smiled at him.

"Let's go home Lafayette I'm beat." I told him and we laughed at we went to our cars. I waved bye to him and drove home.

When I got home there was a light on and a prayed to nyx that it wasn't Sookie. I knew I had blood on me both mine and not mine. As I walked in the house it was gran that was up and waiting for me. I sighed and gave her a smile.

"Oh lord Vi what did you do to yourself!" She said as she ran over to me and looked at me face.

"Gran I'm okay I swear it looks worse than it is I promise." I told her.

"Go up to bed Gran it's late I'm going to take a shower and head to bed myself ok." I said and she smiled at me and went up the stairs.

I sighed and went up to the bathroom and showered as I was heading to my room to sleep my necklace grow warm so I went down the stairs and outside.

There in the front yard stood Nyx and she didn't look happy with me.

"You was fighting again Violence." It wasn't a question but I nodded still.

She sighed and walked over to me and put her hand on my face I felt warm as my wounds healed then I was over and she moved away from me.

"Thank you Nyx my control over darkness is getting stronger." I told her and she smiled.

"Good and I have good news you meat one of your mates tonight." She told me and for some reason the blond haired vampire flashed in my head before I shook my head free for it.

"That's good to know." I said haft heartily.

"You still not over this Violence it is told you will have two mates you will be to strong for just one." She said and I nodded with a sigh.

She walked up to me again and kissed my forehead with a smile.

"Time for you to sleep young one I'll talk to you another time." She said as she walked into the darkness and me back to the house.

I went to my room and lad down, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.