✰ "No, we are just best friends."✰

Millie's Pov
It's been three days since Finn has finally moved to the US permanently, and today the group and I are going to have a pool sleepover party at Finn's new place. I do have feelings for him but I don't think he feels the same, everyone ships us together and Sadie always asks me why Finn and I flirt when we are together, she probably means how close together we seem. That's just the way Finn and I are, we are best friends and just act like that.

Soon I had gotten ready for the pool and wore my swimsuit under my cover up and packed a bag with pjs and all essential things I needed for the night.

At Finn's house...
"Millie's here!" Noah says as everyone looks at me. They are in the pool soaking wet playing around on the big pool floaties.

I took off my cover up
My cover up

And revealed my suit while looking for the sunscreen in my bag

My Bathing suit

I was struggling to spray my back when I felt a presence standing behind me, it was Finn

"You need help with that?" He laughs a little, I nod my head and hand him the spray.

"Is that good?" Finn asks
"Yes, thanks Finn." I say taking back the spray.

"Come on, wanna jump in together?" He says walking towards the pool with his hand out facing me.

"Sure." I grabbed his hand and we jumped into the pool.

"Ooo were you guys just holding hands?"  Caleb said in a tone as if he were to find out some tea/ drama information.

"Yea, why?" Finn and I say in unison.

"Omg, why can't you guys just get together already?" Noah says as the rest of the group agrees.

"Yea come on, you guys are so flirty with each other." Maddie says and Finn and I are trying to get on the sunbathing floatie.

"What? No we are just best friends. That's how bestfriends act." Finn says, I will admit that hurts my heart to hear that but at least he doesn't like me so I guess that makes it better?

"Exactly." I say agreeing with Finn.

After a couple of hours we all decided to call quits on the pool and get dressed into pjs and form a circle in Finn's basement.

In Finn's basement...
I walked down the stairs and saw the group in a circle and of course there was a seat near Finn open. But I guess that was just everyone pushing us together again.

"What shall we do instead of spending time on our phones and watching movies together?" Maddie says, I have a feeling something is gonna go down tonight.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you like the opening chapter to this new story! Please vote and comment anything that comes to mind!

I love y'all 💜
✌️✨Author