Short Walk, Long Talk.

We walk to Starbucks, which is about a 4 minute walk, so I decide to ask some questions I was dying to know. "So, do you typically take random girls from RTX to go get coffee?" He laughs and replies "No, not typically. I am terrible when it comes to women believe it or not." Its my turn to laugh, considering he was doing an amazing job so far. We arrive at Starbucks at get in Line. "Soooo what do you want?" Ray asks me, looking me in the eye. I turn back to the menu and pause. "I don't really know. I want something delicious. Surprise me." Ray looks confused. "I don't know what is good or not!" I laugh and the line moves closer. "Just pick something for me, alright? I'm gonna go find us a table." I smile and walk away, finding a table for two. After a few minutes, Ray comes to sit at the table I chose, drink in hand. Its signed to "Roxanne" and it smells SO. GOOD. "Mmm." I thank him for it and ask a few more questions. "So Ray," "-yeah?" "Why did you decide to take me to this place and get me coffee? Like, clearly you are super busy with RTX." He pauses and smiles. "Well, I spilled your coffee, and if you have ever seen any videos of me, then you obviously know I don't waste food. So I had to buy you a new one to make up for it." I drink my delicious drink and shake my head. "But like, why? If you spilled it on Gav you would have just like, laughed or something." "Yeah, well Gavin isn't like you." I am blushing but I decide not to continue that conversation any further before I start being SUPER awkward. After a short pause of sipping my drink, I start a new convo. "I just realized I am missing the Geoff and Ryan signing." I make a fake sad face as Ray casually says "Oh you can meet them before the panel. I'll make sure you can get backstage." I nearly spit out my coffee. "Seriously?" "Yeah, its no big deal." "Thank you." I say in all seriousness. He smiles. "Like I said, no big deal." Ray looks at his phone. "Shit. Its 2:25, we gotta go." Apparently Ray's lunch break ended at 2:30. We exit the cafe and half walk, half jog back to the RTX building. We enter through the same random hallway into the main room.