Floor 7

*****hotel*****

Finally at the hotel. I am so glad I checked my room 2 months before I came here, this is freaking packed. I went to my floor, which was the seventh floor. It looked pretty empty compared to downstairs.

There was loads of cameras in the ceiling, compared to a normal hallway. I pulled out my phone and took a look at snapchat. A few new snapchats, here and there. Just my friends saying hey. I reached my hand out and was about to take a selfie, then I hear 'wait! I wanna be in it!' I turn around and I see Toby Turner, exhausted but smiling, holding a soda bottle. He must have been getting a soda from the soda machine and wanted to photobomb. "Take it, take the selfie, take it. Oh man." He bends over in exhaustion because he just bursted in speed down the hallway. He stands back up, and man, he is taller than I thought. And skinnier. I laugh and say 'Smile!' He smiles, then says 'wait take another one!' So I quickly type 'just met tobuscus!' And post it to my story. I reach out my hand again. He makes an ugly face and I do the same. No way is this real life. "Put the caption as 'aren't we sexy?'" he says laughing. "That's so perfect!" I say in a higher voice. I usually talk in a higher pitch when I'm really happy or excited. I laugh and post it to my story for ten seconds. It's THAT important. "Well, it was great to meet you Toby!" I say enthusiastically and turn around. "Oh God! She knows my name! Yeah!" He says sarcastically but happily. I guess he didn't know I was a fan. FANBUSCUS.

I smile at look back at my phone, like a normal teenager. It was strange that he was so hyper, haha. I just wanted to get to my hotel room, but instead I run into Markiplier. "Oh Hi!" I say quickly. He smiles and walks past. I decided to head to my room. I knock on the door I think is mine but a raspy Swedish guy voice quickly says 'getting dressed man, don't come in!' I blush, but thankfully no one can see it. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Wrong room!" I was about to walk off when I realized I knew who that guy was. That sounded like Pewds. "It's fine, don't worry!" Yup. No one can mistake his unique voice.

WHAT KIND OF FLOOR AM I ON?