7

Stella

I whine when I feel cold air on my skin. My hands fly wildly around my bed in search of the covers but I only feel the sheets beneath me. I prop myself up on my elbows and crack one eye open, closing them again as soon as I see unfamiliar black walls. I lay back down and open my eyes; dark walls, blackout curtains, and satin sheets. This is most definitely not my bedroom. I cringe at the apparent headache I have, thankful that these curtains block out all light except for the little bit coming from the hallway.

When I roll over on my side, I notice two white pills, a glass of water, and a note. I look at the pills to see that they are embossed and figure that they're most likely Tylenol. At least I hope they are. I take them with the water and pick up the note to read.

Good Morning beautiful Stella, I hope you feel alright. I'll be back around dinner time but I left you a key on the counter in case you wanted to go out. Breakfast is in the fridge. See you soon.

-Dominic

The note makes me smile. I fold it up carefully and keep it in my hand as I get up from the bed. I walk through the door to my left and turn on the light, spotting Dominic's amazing bathroom once more. I put the note on the far side of the counter before doing my business, then washing my hands and face. I dry off and finger-comb my short hair before picking up my note and walking out into the main room.

My bare feet are cold on the wood floors and I pad over to the kitchen, smiling at the colorful breakfast tray that takes up an entire shelf of the extremely clean and organized fridge. I take a guess at the drawers until I find the one containing silverware and set the tray on the bartop to eat. I stare ahead of me blankly, thinking until my eyes focus and I'm looking at the countertop that Dominic had me pinned against.

I gasp and drop my fork, glad that I'm alone when the events of last night come back to me. Oh god. Before I have any time to process, the front door is unlocked and Dominic steps in wearing a black suit over a crisp black collared shirt, complete with a black tie. My lips part as I watch him. He looks up at me and immediately looks thrilled to see me.

"Hey Stella," He smiles and I nod. My eyes gaze over the entire length of his body, completely unaware of my surroundings. I feel like I'm standing in the presence of Adonis himself. Surely no normal man could have this effect on me. Dominic laughs and my eyes dart back up to his scarred, yet otherwise flawless face where a brand new smirk has taken up residence of the lower half. Even his teeth are perfect. I groan when I turn back around.

"As much as I love any sort of greeting from you, words would also be amazing." He says and I purse my lips, picking up a strawberry and shoving it in my mouth before I start to run my mouth. My back becomes rigid when I feel his presence so close to my face. "Your voice Stella. I want to hear it," He whispers in my ear and it sends a shiver down my spine.

"Hi," I say with my mouth full of fruit, my upper body twisting slightly to see him. His smirk turns into a full-blown grin and he stands over me with his arms caging me in, so close that his nose is almost touching mine. He looks between my eyes and my lips and leans in, veering away from my face at the last minute and taking a seductive bite of my strawberry. He pauses before he backs up and walks back towards his bedroom, all while loosening his tie. I can practically see the muscle in his broad back as he does.

I go back to shoving the fruit into my mouth until he's standing by my side again. I can feel his warmth before he even touches me, but then he does touch me and I bite my lip. He places his hand over mine, the one that holds the spoon and he lowers it back to the bowl. I look up at him curiously and he gives me a sweet smile that I'm going to savor until I can't remember the details.

"C'mon, let's go get you some real lunch. Then we can talk."