The Meeting

By the way in this book everyone is alive EXCEPT FOR RAVEL!!! That person does NOT deserve to live!!! So that includes Ghastly, Dexter and even Kenspekle!!
***************
Of course there had to be a meeting that they had to go to. But Valkyrie was looking forward to it, because she would get to see all of her old friends! She was especially excited to see Tanith. So when she got to the meeting room with Imogen, she got really excited when she saw Tanith's face when she saw her.
"Oh my god!! Val you're here." she yelled.
"Tanith!! It feels like it's been forever since I saw you!!"
The two girls ran at each other and hugged. then Val spotted Dexter. he had his back turned to them while he was talking to Skulduggery, she that since Skulduggery had no facial expressions he wouldn't be able to give away the surprise! So she tipped toed over to the and wrapped her arms around Vex. When he turned around he saw her and started to hug her back.
"It's good to see you Val." he whispered in her ear.
"I missed you." she whispered back.
Then Ghastly came over and wrapped her in a tight yet comfortable hug.
Next was Saracen, when he came over his smile was as dashing as ever. He wrapped in another comfortable hug. The other people that gave her hugs were Gracious and Dogan, when Anton came over he said "I would feel more comfortable with a handshake."
Valkyrie ignored him by wrapping her arms around him. The last one who came for a hug was Skulduggery.
"I missed you so much!"she whispered into where his ear should be.
"I missed you too, Valkyrie Cain."
After the five minute reunion they all sat or stood in their positions for the meeting.
"Okay, let's get this thing started." Ghastly said like as if he was sick of it already.
"First things first," Dexter said "I think we should welcome back Valkyrie as an official sanctuary detective."
At this everyone in the room started yelling yeses and yeahs in the room, it only stopped when Anton told them all to shut up so then they could continue.
"Thank you Anton... any way back to business, another thing we have to get out of the way is concluding that Imogen Rose is not strong enough, so will not be the Death Bringer and so will be graced by the sanctuary and every official in it."Ghastly had stated. "anything else to say? No? Okay then we can all get on with our lives."