"Please don't hurt me."

Suddenly, his eyes shot wide open and he noticed it was me.

"I apologise I was asleep." He said meaningfully. 

"It's okay, but why are you here so early?" I questioned, softening my scowl.

"I- I woke up early." He nodded, seeming as if he was convincing himself. His sentence from earlier crossed my mind again. 'Please don't hurt me.'  

I knelt down and he gazed down at me curiously. I rested my hand on his knee, as a way of making him more relaxed. But at that sudden movement, he jolted quite obviously.

"Todoroki, you know you can tell me if something is happening at home." I said softly.

"Yes Sensei, I'm aware, but everything is fine at home." He replied in his monotone.

"Todoroki..." I said slowly.

"Sensei?" He tilted his head slightly and I swear- I swear he winced. 

"Are you sure?" I made direct eye contact. He stared me right in the eye and his turquoise eye flashed a tiny bit. Was he angry?

"It's fine." He raised his voice a little, almost as if he was politely warning me off. I sighed.

"If you insist..." I muttered and his eyes seemed a bit watery. I returned to my desk and watched out the corner of my eye as he pulled out a notebook and started to revise. I turned back to my papers, reviewing the exams planned out for today.

End Of Term Exams

Two pro heroes vs a random group of four students. In the urban area. The students goal is to capture the pro heroes.

Groups

1. Snipe and Thirteen vs Ashido, Asui, Kaminari and Sero.

2. Nezu and Midnight vs Midoriya, Jirou, Shouji and Kirishima.

3. Ectoplasm and Power loader vs Bakugo, Satou, Kouda and Ojiro.

4. Vlad King and Cementoss vs Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu, Iida and Uraraka.

5. Eraserhead and Present Mic vs Hagakure, Mineta, Aoyama and Todoroki.

My finger rested on top of number 5. Me and Hizashi were up against Hagakure, Mineta, Aoyama and... Todoroki. Part of me thought this was a blessing because my husband was the only one I had told about Todoroki, so we could both watch him. On the other hand, this was potentially bad because Todoroki would probably be relied on greatly by his team. And for the past few days he hasn't exactly been at his best. 

I didn't realise how long I had been dwelling on this, because when I looked up Todoroki was asleep again, pen in his hand. I walked over to see what he had been writing and positioned myself behind his shoulder. Out of the blue, he spun around and landed a blow on my stomach sending me reeling backwards. I looked up at him and he had his mouth covered and eyes watering. 

"I'm sorry, Sensei, I'm so so sorry. I thought-"

"Hey calm down Todoroki, it's okay." I said gently. He sure was jumpy.

~Todoroki's POV~

I felt someone. Behind me. I woke up and spun around throwing a punch at the person. I saw Aizawa stumble backwards. OH GOD HAD I JUST PUNCHED SENSEI?!! I apologised quickly and I felt my breathing quicken.

"Hey calm down Todoroki, it's okay." He said softly. I nodded quickly and turned my head so he couldn't see the tears prick my eyes. If it had been the old man, I'd be half dead by now. Breathe in and out, like Fuyumi taught me. In and out. In and out. I tried to focus on my notebook but my vision kept blurring. I felt Aizawa staring at me. Thank God at that moment Kaminari, Mina and Sero arrived closely followed by Bakugou and Kirishima.  Soon enough the whole class had filed in.