1

Angel pov
(Photo her)

"I am the best you know!" I told her, being so proud of my self.

"Yeah , yeah I admit it, you are!" Maria my best friend told me after i beat her in runing into the forest.

" I can't believe my father is making me do this. Pfff can he not see how happy I am without a 'mate'. I don't want one and I don't want to participate in The Mating Ceremony too. Butttt I am obliged to go,,, so I will." I said with a crack voice to her.

" I can't believe you are saying this!!! Having a mate is the most wonderful thing ever! Once you find your other half you will be completed and happy for the rest of your life. I can't wait to find mine!" Maria said with her exitment in the air.

And here we go again talking about mates and how good is to have one. So my name is Angel Walker a 17 years old werewolf of "The Stormpack" daughter of beta. A strong girl that doesn't fear anything and able to fight with anyone for her pack. Well i am one of the fastest werewolfs in my pack able to fight like a bad boy. I have one closer friend Maria, and i have just one because I don't belive so fast in people without testing them before. Yeah that's me! So i am participating in this ceremony and chasing because i am supposed to find my mate which I don't want to but my lovely father is obliging me to go there. So i am going to make some fun with boys over there since i love to tease them. I came home from runing with Maria and i was about to open the door when my older brother caught me from my head and started to play with my hair.

" Hey hey little sis or should i say little brother hahaha" he smile to my face.

"Hey bro, how have you been? Thank you for ruining my hair... Again!" I shouted at him.

"You are going to pay for this come here you coward!" He started to run away from me and I was about to ruin his hair too when my mother came from the door and immediately

"Angel, Eric stop messing with each other and get inside the dinner is ready."

Well my mother is a little bit demandatory but sweet and lovely at the same time.

" You first Eric!" I smirk at him.

"Noo Noo you, ladies first, I am  a gentlemen you know that." He winked at me.

"Oh I am a brother that's how you called me before so move, you first!" I said to him because I wanted to trick him but he knew me so well that didn't eat it at all.

" If you do something I will call mom and you will have to handle her." he said rolling his eyes.

"Oh no no mom I am not in a mood for lecture right now." I replied.

" You mamas boy!" And i enter first. We were eating dinner, laughing with each other when my father suddenly said something that shock me.

"Angel The Mating Ceremony is tomorrow you have to be prepared because I will bring you there, you to Eric." my father said with a calm voice waiting for my response.

"Whatttt?!?! I thought it was in tree days? Why so early?" Oh my God I wasn't expecting that news bomb.

" Yeah it was supposed to be but Alpha decided to make it tomorrow since he is going in a bussines trip."  He said while eating.

Holy crap I felt sick and nausea coming from my stomac. I stand up saying I am going to sleep now and went to my room thinking about tomorrow.