Chapter 9 ~ Get lost, Squidward

Start from the beginning

"Well like he said before, 'Walk it off.'" I say. I feel a surge of energy course through my veins and I run around in circles, around the group. I smile widely at Tony and Roy as I stop. "Just like riding a bike! Man it feels good to use my powers again!"

Tony tells FRIDAY to notify first responders and Strange uses some type of magic spell before looking back at the three of us and wink. The dust settles and we step toward the ship a little. A bright light comes from the ship and two aliens exit it. One looking like a squid and the other I have no idea how to fucking describe his ugly ass.

The squid looking alien starts talking. "Hear me and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributing to..."

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here." Tony says to him as he cuts the squid looking alien off.

"Stonekeeper." The alien says as he looks at Strange. He gestures to Tony as he speaks. "Does this chattering animal speak for you?"

"Certainly not. I speak for myself." Strange steps forward as he creates magical shields. "You're trespassing in this city and on this planet." Strange warns him. Wong steps forward too and does the same spell as Strange.

"He means get lost, Squidward!" Tony shouts.

Roy and I laugh because that's exactly who he reminds us of.

"He's probably looking for some spare change," I say to Tony.

"SPARE CHANGE! SPARGE CHANGE, MA'AM!" Roy mocks as the three of us get a good laugh in.

The alien turns to his companion. "They exhaust me." His companion speaks in some sort of alien language. "Bring me the stone."

The huge alien drops his hammer and drags it along as he obeys his orders and slowly makes his way to us.

"Banner, you want a piece?" Tony asks him.

"Mmmm, no, not really. But when do I ever get what I want?" Bruce says back.

"That's right."

"Okay. Push!" Bruce says to himself as he tries to Hulk-out.

"It's been a while," Tony says as he still has his eyes trained on the incoming alien. "It's good to have you, buddy."

"Okay. Shh. Let me just... I need to concentrate here for a second. Come on, come on, man." He strains as he tries to get Hulk to come out. "God!" He strains some more.

Tony, Roy and I look at him.

"Where's your guy?" Tony asks.

Bruce sighs. "I don't know. We've sorta been having a thing." Bruce says.

"It's no time for a thing." Tony retorts.

"I know," Bruce says.

"That's the thing right there," Tony says as he points to the incoming alien. "Let's go."

"Tony just say something that will make him mad. You're good at that." I say to him.

"Uhhh," Tony says, trying to think of something.

"Black Widow doesn't love you anymore." Roy blurts out.

Bruce stops straining and looks at Roy. "Well that just makes me sad."

"It was worth a shot," Roy mutters.

Strange looks at the four of us. "Dude, you're embarrassing us in front of the wizards," Tony says.