Nemesis-Kun

When you meet them

You were walking down the side walk at night. You are coming back from your friends house. When you turned thw corner you felt like someone or something was following you. not wanting to look back to you start to speed walk٫ thats when you heard it.

Foot steps coming closer.....and closer.....and closer until you felt that person so close that elbowed them in the stomach then ran for your life. Tripping over a stick٫ you twisted your ankle but kept on limping forward until you tripped again. This time you didnt fall on the ground you fell into someone protective arms٫ looking up you see a man٫ will hair as dark as night٫ and eyes as red as blood.

But you didnt feel scared....you felt safe....in the strangers arms. You then heard a creepy laugh coming from in front of you٫ It was the person who was stalking you. "ahaha٫ you are always here arent you٫ Nemesis~? always getting in my way" his voice sounded like nails clawing at a door٫ it was making your headache worse.

"You can take a nap if you would like" said the mysterious man that was holding you. His voice sounded so peaceful٫ like an angel coming from heaven. "a-alright..." you said as you slowly started to drift off to dream land. The man by the name of Nemesis put your sleeping figure down aa carefully as a feather falling from a tree.

~After a while~ You woke up in a comfy bed٫ but it wasnt yours٫ you were sure of it. Your bed is this comfy. Slowly getting up٫ you feel a pain in your foot. "oww!" you whince as you looked at your foot. It was all bandaged up. You looked at it a little confused then it all came back at you. You were in the strangers house! in his bed! feeling a blush creep upon your face.

You hear footsteps. "oh٫ you're awake" said the same deep٫ calming voice that calmed you down back at the scene. "Um٫ e-excuse me. May i ask who you are-?" you ask as you look at the stranger. 'Yep its the same stranger that saved me' you though as you looked at his face. He walked over and sat down next to you. "im sorry for suddenly bringing you to my house. I didnt know where you lived but I didn't want to wake you up." he said emotionlessly.

He carried on before you could say anything. "and my name is Nemesis. Miss (L/N)" You were a bit taken back. This stranger knew your name? you didnt think anything of it. "Its nice to meet you٫ Nemesis٫ but please call me (Y/N)" you said with a smile looking at Nemesis. 'She isnt afraid of me?' he thought a little surprised.

When you become friends & they realise their feelings

You and Nemesis became friends the day after why? Well he ended up joining your school. And because you were the only one he knew, you asked to be friends! You can still remember being in his comfy bed that night. Luckily Your parents were out already and thought you stayed the night.

They even called your friends and they said you did! You were so grateful, but you knew after you come back to school she was going to ask you. So here you are with Nemesis waiting for your friend, Saki. "Nemesis, you know you don't have to be here with me, right?" You said to your friend. He looked down at you. "I want to, and plus, I have to make sure nothing bad happens to you." He has been saying this over and over again.

That the person who tried to kill you will try again. You didn't mind really, you actually found it cute, that he would stick by you, not wanting you out of sight because he's a afraid that the guy will come again. "Nemesis, how many times do I need tell you. I can protect myself" you said giggling. "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting (Y/N)-" she stopped dead in her tracks looking Nemesis up and down.

Then pulled you to her. "Who is that boy? He looks hot!" Saki whisper yelled, making you giggle. "Saki this is Nemesis, Nemesis this is Saki. Saki I was almost killed by a man but Nemesis here saved me and because I was sleeping, he didn't want to wake me up to ask me where I lived. So he took me to his house, and I stayed there while he treated my foot for the weekend" you said nervously.

Blushing a little. You swore that you saw a blush creeping upon Nemesis's face. But shrugged it off. "W-wait, you stayed in the same HOUSE with him" Saki said pointing at him and you. You sighed "Yes Saki, that's what I said" Nemesis wasn't paying attention to what was happening he was just looking at you. 'Why is she so....beautiful?' He asked himself, he shook his head and blushed a little at his thought. 'I shouldn't think that....' he thought but then he gave up, a smile appearing on his face. 'I guess, this can't be helped'

When he confesses

You were walking back to your locker when Nemesis tapped your shoulder, but he didn't seem like himself, but you ignored it. "Yes, Nemesis?" You ask, turning to him. "I'm going to head straight home. There's something I need to do, but can you come to my house at 6pm?" He asked, you nodded. "I can do that, well I gotta go, by Nemesis!"

You said as you changed your shoes and ran to your house. You opened the door with a big smile on your face. "Did something nice happen today (Y/N)?" Your mum asked. You nodded. "Yeah! I'm going round Nemesis's house so imma get changed!" You said going upstairs and got changed into your favourite (F/C) dress where you only wear on a special occasion.

"Ohh~? You must really like Nemesis to be wearing that" your mum said, you blushed a little checking the time it's 5:50pm "oh I should make it to his house if I ran, bye mum!" You said hugging her quickly and running to Nemesis's house as fast as possible. Panting you knock on the door.

Nemesis opens the door where you see him in a casual black jeans and black jacket covering a white shirt. You blushed a little seeing him. "Come in, (Y/N)" he said stepping aside allowing you to walk in. He leads you to his bedroom. You blushed remembering the time he looked after you with your strained ankle.

"S-so, what do you need to tell me-?" You ask you guys sit on his bed. "Well...there's something I want you to know, but I don't think I'll be able to say it" you tilt your head, a bit confused. 'Something he wants to tell me but he can't say it?' You thought for a minute. "Is there away to tell me through an action-?" You ask. He thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yeah...there is a way but, it's kind of embarrassing" he said sheepishly. You giggled. "It's fine Nemesis it's not like it's going to harm m-" before you could answer you felt a pair of warm lips on yours, it was nemesis, he was KISSING you. Without hesitation, you kissed him back, holding onto his neck.

He pulled back. "I love you....(Y/N)" he said looking a way with a slight blush. "I love you too, Nemesis" you said happily, hugging him. Startling him, but he hugged you back.

When they catch you singing~

(I'm gonna show you crazy by Bebe Rexha)
You were in the living room of Nemesis's house waiting for your boyfriend to come back. You got board suddenly and decided to put on some music. So connecting your phone to the tv you put on your mix and started to dance then your favourite song came on and you started to sing.

Swaying your hips to the beat, but you didn't know that Nemesis was watching you with a slight smile.

"There's a war inside my head, Sometimes I wish that I was dead, I'm broken, So I call this therapist, And she said, "Girl, you can't be fixed, just take this." I'm tired of trying to be normal, I'm always over-thinking, I'm driving myself crazy, So what if I'm fucking crazy? And I don't need your quick fix, I don't want your prescriptions, Just 'cause you say I'm crazy, So what if I'm fucking crazy?

Yeah, I'm gonna show you, Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath, Yeah, I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you, Yeah, I'm gonna show you, Mental out my brain, bad shit go insane,, Yeah, I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you, Yeah, I'm gonna show you I've been searching city streets, Trying to find the missing piece, like you said, And I searched hard only to find, There's not a single thing that's wrong with my mind, Yeah, I'm tired of tryna to be normal, I'm always overthinkin', I'm drivin' myself crazy, So what if I'm fucking crazy?,

And I don't need your quick fix, I don't want your prescriptions, Just 'cause you say I'm crazy, So what if I'm fucking crazy? I'm gonna show you loco, maniac, Sick bitch, psychopath, Yeah, I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you, Yeah, I'm gonna show you, mental, out my brain, Batshit, go insane, Yeah, I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you Crazy, crazy, Yeah, I'm gonna show you, Crazy, crazy, Yeah, I'm gonna show you, Crazy, crazy, (Yeah, yeah), Tired of tryna be normal, I'm drivin' myself crazy, No, I don't need your quick fix, I don't want your prescriptions, Just 'cause you say I'm crazy, So what if I'm fucking crazy?"

At the end of the song you heard clapping. "You're an amazing singer, love" Nemesis said, while walking over to you and pulled you into a hug. "N-no..." you said embarrassed. Hugging him back.