When they catch you singing~

Osano Najimi (miss you more by sophia angeles)
You were waiting for Your boyfriend to come over and got bored. You wanted to do something to pass the time, So you decided to log onto YouTube on your TV and listen to music. A couple of songs later your favourite one came on, you couldn't help but start singing with the singer.

"This isn't easy to say 'cause We haven't talked in a month, And when you see me with him you'll Probably think I've moved on, Yeah I lie to him when I say that I'm over you, Yeah I know it's messed up, But the truth is, Everytime I'm with him, It just makes me miss you more, Even though there's someone new, Yeah they'll never be my cure, And I know they say it helps, But I swear I was feeling better before, I guess, I miss you more, I miss, I miss you more, I guess, I miss you more"

What you didn't know is that Osano got to your house while you were singing, he couldn't take his eyes off you while you sang. When you finished singing the opening chorus, you heard someone clapping, turning around you see your boyfriend. "Osano, y-your here already" you said nervously. "You Heard me sing didn't you-" you ask.

You hear a chuckle then feel arms go around your waste, pulling you into a hug. "You sing really well, I wouldn't mind listening to you all day, my Baka" you giggled, leaning into him. "If you want I can sing for you?" He blushed a little. And nodded. "That would be nice, just don't expect me to complement you after every one!" You giggle at his tsundere side. After that you sang to him while in his arms till he fell asleep.

Amao Odayaka (hoodie by hey violet lyrics)
You were just finishing up baking a cake in the cooking club. You wanted to make one for Amao because he made one for you to confess, you know that it does take a while to make one so might as well show your appreciation. After a while of waiting for the cake to be done, it suddenly got boring, so you decided to get your phone out and put on some music.

After a couple of songs your favourite one came on, you started to sing it, while still checking on the cake in the oven.

"You'd probably think I was psychotic (if you knew) What I still got in my closet (sad but true) Slip it on over my shoulders Something I'll never get over It makes me feel a little bit closer to you, I can't keep your love I can't keep your kiss, Gave you everything and all I got was this, I'm still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings, It makes me think about you, So I wear it when I sleep, I kept the broken zipper And cigarette burns.

Still rocking your hoodie Baby, even though it hurts Still rocking your....I used to put my hand in your pockets (holding on) the smell of your cologne still on it (but you're still gone) slip it on over my shoulders, someone I'll never get over, makes me feel a little bit closer to you, I can't keep your love, I can't keeps your kiss, gave you everything and all I got was this, I'm still rocking your hoodie and chewing on the strings, it makes me think about you, so I wear it when I sleep, I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns, still rocking your hoodie, baby, even thought it hurts, still rocking your hoodie and chewing on the strings it makes me think about you so I wear it when I sleep, I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns, still rocking your hoodie, baby, even though it hurts, still rocking your...."

after the first verse you here  clapping turning around you see your boyfriend. "Amao! Um you heard my singing didn't you ahhhh" you said blushing slightly. He chuckled "but you were amazing, Cupcake!" You blush even more. "Y-you think so?" He nodded, walking over and kissing you on the forehead. "Now let's get the cake out of oven" he said, your eyes widened, blushing you spoke up. "H-how did you know that I was making a cake-?" He chuckled, pointing at his nose. "I could smell the cake" you giggled. "Of course you would smell it" you said while helping him take the cake out. You guys decorated the cake together.