Mattia [REQUESTED]

Start from the beginning

I was in my finally class. The bell rang and I gathered my books and put it in my bag. As I walked out of the class I bumped into someone. I looked up at saw mattia.

"Just So you know, im only doing there putting it on my report card" I roll my eyes and he smirks at me. "Fine by me mamas". "No. Just no" I said.

We got to his car and I got in the front. We started driving to his house. "So marissa tell me a bit about yourself" he says placing a hand on my thigh.

I roll my eyes. "Well, mattia, I put school before everything, and just a little heads up polibio, your not getting in my pants" I state and he chuckles.

"You this i wanna get in your pants" "well that's kinda insulting" I mutter. "Oh sorry I never meant it in a bad way I just meant li-" I cut him off. "I'm messing polibio"

Once we finally get to his house, we sit at the table and I pull out my books. "Ok so we're do you wanna start?" I ask. "I don't know". I roll my eyes and sigh.

We started doing some maths. It was actually going quite well. He answered most of the questions right. It was surprising.

Friday

We are at mattia's house again, doing more work. Mattia didn't seem like the mattia I know. He seemed really nice to me.

"Hey do you wanna drink?" He asks. "No thanks" "you sure cuz I can get you one" "no mattia I'm fine" I smile.

He sits down next to me and I start explaining the question. In the corner of my eyes I could see him looking at me.

"What?" I ask looking at him confused.
"Nothing carry on" he spoke.
I carried on explaining until I felt mattia's hand in my thigh.

I looked down at my thigh and back up at him. I smile at him and he smiles back. I look back at the work tucking a piece of my black hair behind my ear.

~mattia's pov~
It was the last day of her tutoring me, and for some reason I felt kinda sad.

I wanted to see her every day, I wanted to spend time with her.... I wanted her to be mine.

As we were sat at the table, I kept looking at her. Admiring all of her features. Her brown eyes, freckles that you would have to up close to see. Her curvy body. She was amazing.

"What?" She said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Nothing carry on" I quickly say and she smiles, looking back at the work explaining it.

I placed my hand on her thigh. She looked down at her Thiago and then back at me and smiled. Marissa looked back at the work.

I wanted to kiss her so bad. I wanted to feel her soft lips in mine.  "Fuck it" I say aloud causing her to look at me.

"Excu-" I cut her off by kissing her. Her sweet soft lips on mine felt amazing. She kissed me back a few seconds after.

~Marissa's pov~
"Fuck it" I hear mattia say.
"Excu-" I was cut off by his plump lips on mine. I didn't kiss back at first but I soon did.

I placed a hand on his cheek. I felt him smile in the kiss. I pull back and I look down smiling. Matti didn't take his eyes off me.

I licked my lips, and then looked back up at him.

Monday

I was walking to school with max, telling him about what happened on Friday.

We finally got to school and walked through the doors. Once we walked into the school, no one was in the corridor.

"Where is everybody!" I wonder. "Hey Marissa look" max says pointing to a note that said 'everyone head to the hall for assembly'

We headed towards the hall. We opened the doors and saw everyone sitting in there. We head to the back, we're there were two empty seats.

We sit and look at the front. There was a power point on the board. The next minute I see a picture of me on the board. I look around everywhere and I see that no one was looking at me. I looked at the teachers that were in the room and they had there eyes fixed to the screen.

Few seconds after a slideshow of pictures of me started playing. I started getting freaked out. I looked at max, who was just smiling.

"Hey do you know what's going on?" I ask him and he shakes his head. I sigh. I tap the person in front of me and they turn around.

"Hey uh sorry to bother you but do you know what's going on?". She shakes her head and looks back at the board.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed my phone and went on Instagram.

"Can I have you attention please" I hear someone say through a microphone. I look up and see mattia. Everyone looked at him and he sighed.

"I just wanted to say some things about this awesome girl that I've got to know. Ok. Wow I can't believe I'm actually doing this. On Monday I was late to class..... and my teacher said that my grades were bad so I would have to have a tutor. At first I was really mad, but then I found out who was tutoring me and then I became happy. I was happy to now that I was being tutored by the hottest girl in school. That day I drove her back to mine, and..... and the car ride was pretty funny" he said while giggling at the end.

"She said that she wasn't gonna let me get in her pants, but that's besides the point. She said that she puts school before everything, and that's what I love about her. She's not one of those girls that bunk of, always wanting sex, she's a genuine girl. And now that I have gotten to know her, I've started developing feelings for her. People say she's a nerd so she must be ugly. But nerds can be cute to" he continues and I get a tear slip out of my.

"So I just wanted to ask this question. Marissa will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and shoot up out of my seat and nod. I run down the isle that separated the to sides into mattia's arms. "Thank you" I whisper. "Thank you so much" I whisper again.

Hey guys this was requested and I really liked the idea, so I hope you like it 💜