Alejandro

2:30am

~y/n's pov~
I was laying in my bed on my phone, because I wasn't tired. There had been robberies going around in my neighborhood.

I didn't really think much of it because they were apparently only targeting certain people. And I was not one of those.

I looked at the time and realized how late it was. I set my phone down on my night stand and turned my lamp off.

I got under the blankets and closed my eyes. As I was about to fall asleep I heard a smash from my bedroom window. I quickly turned around and turned my lamp on.

I saw a tall boy, wearing all black, with a mask over there mouth only showing there face, standing in my room.

My eyes immediately widened. I made eye contact with his dark brown eyes and was about to scream until he put a hand over my mouth. He placed a finger to his lips and told me to be quite.

I was so scared that tears started to form in my eyes. He still had a hand over my mouth as he told two more people to come in.

One of them were really tall and then the last person to come in was not so tall. They all just looked at me.

"Do not make a sound" the guy said as I nodded and he took his hand away from my mouth. "Please don't hurt me" I cry.

"Hey! I thought he said do not make a sound" the tall guy says coming in my face. "Bro leave her alone" the small one says.

"W-What are your names" I stutter and they all look at me. "Now princess do you really think we would tell you that?" The first guy that came in said looking around my room.

"What are you gonna take" I ask. "Nothing" the tall one says and I look at them confused. "So then why are you here" I question.

"We're hiding from the police" the small one answers. "So you decided to come here" I whisper yell. "You know what" I say picking up my phone and dialing 911 and putting the phone to my ear.

"What are you doing" the tall one asks. "Calling the police" I continue. The small boy takes my phone,hangs up and throws it on the floor. "What the hell" I whisper yell.

As soon as I said that my mom walks into my room. She looked half asleep still. "Y/n sweetie who are these people in your room" my mom asks. "Oh uh what people, your just dreaming go back to bed mom" I say and she nods walking out.

I quickly get up and close the door and turn around to sit back down.

"You know your really dumb" the tall one speaks and I roll my eyes and look away from him. The boys were talking in my room as If it was normal that three criminals broke in.

The next minute we heard the police sirens leaving. They looked at each other and looked out the window and look back at me. The two guys leave out the window and before the first guy I met left he waves at me and pulls his mask down and smirks at me and then jumps out the window.

What the hell just happened. I lay back down on my bed. I ended up falling asleep 20 minutes later.

6:00

"Y/N wake up time for school" my mom yells. I get up and take a shower. I get changed,put some makeup on, grab my bag and walk downstairs.

"Hey mom" I say and sit down at the table. She hands me my breakfast and I start to eat. "I had the craziest dream last night" my mom spoke as she put her hand on her hip.

"Oh yeah about what" I ask as I put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. "That these people were in your room last night" she said and turns around to go back to the kitchen and I choke on my breakfast as she turned away.

"Oh uh what a crazy dream, I'm gonna go to school now thanks for breakfast" I say putting my dish in the sink, saying goodbye to my mom and leaving to house.

7:20

"So your telling me that these three boys broke into your house, smashed your phone and that one of them were flirting with you" my best friend Mia spoke and I nod, closing my locker door and waking to my class.

"That's crazy y/n are you sure you were not just dreaming" she asks. "No I wasn't dreaming Mia because look" I say and hand her my phone, that was smashed.

"Wow, I don't know what to say" she said. "I don't know wether to tell the police or not" I say as I turned to face her and walk backwards.

As I was about to turn back around i bumped into someone. I looked up at them and I met with the same dark brown eyes I met with earlier this morning. "Oh I'm uh sorry" I say and he smirks. "It's alright".

I look at Mia and she looks confused. As he was about to walk away he whispers something in my ear. "I don't think it would be a good idea for you to call the police princess" he whispers and looks at me and smirks and walks away.

"What was that about" Mia laughs and I roll my eyes walking into class. "You know who that is right" Mia asks as we sit down. "No who was it." I ask getting out my book.

"That my friend was Alejandro Rozario he is one of the popular boys along with his friends kairi and mattia" she answers and I nod.

"Girl how do you not know them you've been in this school since last year and you don't know who he is" she spoke and I laugh.

So Alejandro Rozario is the one that broke in to my house. He's hot. Damn.