Alejandro [REQUESTED]

Alejandro's pov
Maurie and mattia have been hanging out a lot lately. And I'm just gonna say it. I'm jealous.
Me and maurie are going over mattia's with kairi and Robert to hang out. Once we got to mattia's we went to his bedroom and were talking and everything. Me and maurie were on mattia's bed while mattia was at his desk and kairi and Robert were on his sofa. I was on my phone while maurie and mattia were talking and laughing. I was getting so fed up. You could tell I was mad but I just kept quite.

Maurie's pov
I was talking with mattia while Alejandro was on his phone and I could tell ale was getting mad for some reason. Oh god. I hope he doesn't think I like mattia or anything cuz it's not like that. Mattia's like my brother and that would just be weird. Mattia said something funny and I laughed but no one else did. Shit. That just seems like I like him. While Alex was on his phone I grabbed his hand and held it but he pulled it back straight away. I feel so bad. I wasn't gonna talk to him out loud so I'm gonna text him.

 baby what's wrong ?xReadAle what's wrong xReadAlejandro if it's cuz I'm laughing at mattia's jokes and talking to him a lot I'm sorry please just answer xReadOh I know what it is ReadYou think I like him!ReadWell I don't he's like a brother to me...

Read
Ale what's wrong x
Read
Alejandro if it's cuz I'm laughing at mattia's jokes and talking to him a lot I'm sorry please just answer x
Read
Oh I know what it is
Read
You think I like him!
Read
Well I don't he's like a brother to me x
Read
Oh my god your just making me feel bad I'm leaving bye!
Delivered

Maurie's pov
"Guys I'm gonna head home now my mom want me,bye" I say getting up from the bed. "Bye maurie" kairi and Robert both say. "Bye little sis" mattia says and I see Alejandro's head shoot up. I walk up the stairs and as I was about to leave I hear my name being called. I turn my head a see Alejandro. "I'm sorry" he says. "Eh it's ok, I'm sorry for making you feel like I like mattia" I also say. Alejandro then walks up to me and hugs and kisses me. "How about I take you out for ice cream?" He asks and I just nod and smile. We kiss again and walk out the house and he takes me for ice cream.
God I love him so much.

Alejandro's pov
God I love her so much.

Hey guys this was requested and I'm actually happy it was cuz I actually like the idea cuz I wouldn't of thought of this.