Haruto Life

1.

Haruto in his death serious mode just because he is playing a video game with his friends Yedam,
You could never ever gonna win over me YEDAM YEDAM BANG YEDAM .. this is Haruto okay !! I'm the winner of them all.. crap !! What !! Noooo !!!!!!
Yedam just laughs the hell out, because he just win the game over Haruto and Haruto can't accept it, and now he's sobbing like a baby
for Yedam it just so fun to see him being so stressed.
They becomes friends right after Haruto and his family move to the same place as he live.

-
-
-

Lee Hayi is Haruto mother, she is the most successful women in the world she is the owner of the biggest Hotel that South Korean ever had and also have more business on going by her name, the cosmetics line and clothing line, just name it she had it all she's close to be a perfect women.
On the other side Haruto father is Kim Hanbin he is a director, a movie maker and every movie he made is always ends up to be a hit movie that's how good Haruto dad are .
Well Haruto is living in a perfect beautiful lovely family and he never forget to thank God to giving him a beautiful family.

-
-
-

Hayi slowly opens Haruto bedroom door she didn't wants to wake him up because it's already late night, she just wanted to give a soft kiss to his handsome son before she continues cleaning herself and going straight to sleep. She smiled when suddenly Haruto snores, to her Haruto is still a baby even though he is so big and tall, way taller than her and Hanbin.

-

Hayi just out from shower and wearing her sexy pyjamas and lay down to bed that she and Hanbin been sharing together, she was trying to back hug her husband when suddenly Hanbin turn around to face her and hug her. Again ? you're home late, hanbin said with his crack voice Hayi could only smile and kiss his nose and saying sorry, and slowly he open his eyes and sees her face.
And you smells good to, you know that I can't control myself when you smells good and wearing this hanbin pull her sexy pyjamas and touch her face and kiss her check her nose her lips down to her neck and started to licking her neck, Hayi softly moan and hold hanbin neck while they're kissing so hard, The breathing is getting more heavier and hanbin is getting more hungrier he can't hold it anymore, hanbin now is above her kissing and licking every inch of her body.
Her body is already wet because of hanbin 
At the same time Hayi also doing the same thing to hanbin, kissing his chest, shoulders and his tattoo and she started doing her thing down there, because that's what hanbin love the most hanbin could only moan her name and biting her own lips while holding Hayi hair.
Everything happens in beautiful way because they both know their routine of making love and all of the sudden hanbin grunts and hayi could only laughing so hard when Haruto knocking the door so hard yelling from the outside of their bedroom to tell them to keep it slow and make it silence because he clearly can hear everything happen in there.
Just please let me sleep in peace mom dad !!

-

Haruto close the door of his bedroom and play the music from his speaker and continue to sleep because he knew exactly what about to happen for sure, they will be making weird sounds again, ugh not again.. haruto cover his face with pillow. Why Can't they just do it without making any sound ? Haruto gets so annoying to his parents but he still love them anyway even though they're loud and crazy he understand having a young parents is not easy. Haruto parents married in such a young age and he totally understand about his horny parents. But the problem is haruto can't sleep really well because his parents is to loud for making an intimate thing.

-

Let's pray for haruto better sleep..

See you in the next chapter, 🖤