Chapter 17

Peppas pov

I heard Hoseok talking on the phone to a familiar voice.
"Who was it?" I asked,
"It was Amber," he lied
It was obviously not Amber from f(x), her and Hobi have been feuding for years but he knew if he needed a favor she'd come through she pulls up with Jackson Wang and bambam and they perform girls girls girls and all the choreography is replaced with freestyle breakdancing.
Actually, I have been meaning to talk to Amber. Right after the call ended I snatched Hoseoks phone and called Amber.
"hey Girl," she said, I could sense her winking when she said that.
Hoseok just left for me to talk to Amber
"I hate you, you hate me, but now we both love Hoseok," I said
"You love Hoseok? MY EX BOYFRIEND?!!?!!" I could sense her anger.
"Well yes as a friend of course,"
"Oh. okay," she calmed down.
I did not know if I liked Hoseok or not.. But then I heard something that I have not heard in a while
"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope,"
I looked around and noticed Hoseok with a microphone repeating that exact sentence.
I decided he is like a brother to me.
"You are such a good brother Hoseok!" I exclaimed.

Hoseoks POV

"You are such a good brother Hoseok!" Peppa exclaimed.
I felt hurt and upset but plastered a smile because at least she felt like she trusted me, I then saw how a new Barbie movie was coming out on netflix and I felt happy. I was not upset and I started realising that Peppa is a sister to me too! I felt reassured that I did not love her anymore.
I heard a knock at the door
"Who is it?" Peppa asked
"I will check, stay here," I said
I opened the door and it was..