Author's Note

Hi Everyone.

For those of you seeing this again, I'm sorry but Wattpad decided to trick me into deleting this party so I have to re-write. For those of you that are just getting here, welcome.

I got the idea for this book way before I thought of writing an Angel's Touch. I've decided to go back to writing Teen Fiction because I think I'm better at writing it than adult fiction, Basically it's my Mojo. I haven't even mastered the act of being an adult yet sef 🤣🤣🤣.

So, this book will be on hold till July/August because of my responsibilities and by then I'd be finally done with school by God's grace. If God wants it, I might even start writing before then. This book will definitely be one of my favourite as per I'd enjoy writing it so I have to develop the story line I have in mind.

Please note that, this is kinda like a Spin off  from Beneath the Surface. A Twenty something years later kind of spin off. You cannot really understand this book without reading Beneath the Surface... and maybe Building Bridges. I'm not spoiling anything for anyone sha. I want y'all to be on your toes. 🤣🤣🤣. I'd be posting the Prologue very very soon. So just keep guessing your theories in the comment.

Now to the Blurb ⬇

Jamal Inioluwa Bamidele has known pain all his life. Diagnosed of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, due to a child hood accident that he barely got out of, Jamal suffered from incessant Nightmares and Panic Attacks while growing up. His life was one big Hurricane, a deadly Hurricane he wasn't sure he would get out of.

Until She came

...and for once He felt Peace

It is said that the Eye of the Storm is the calmest part of the Storm.

Was that what She was?

His Safe Haven?

His Light House?