Part 25 - Action Jackson

Start from the beginning

S: It's ok Valli garu I will manage.

S mashed vegetables and potatoes,added seasonings and fried it like a patty then kept it in between a burger bun.She served him with some tomato ketchup drawn like a smiley face on the plate just the way he liked.

D: Wow! Smiley face! 😃

He clapped in excitement

D: Looks like Shradhooo hihihi...

Dipping the burger on that,he ate.

D: Chomp...chomp...chomp...I cannot get any chicken taste..

S: It is there,I have minced it you cannot taste it.

She lied but D believed her and finished the vegetable patty err chicken patty burger like a good boy.

Everyone were in their respective rooms getting ready to leave.D was dumping things into his suitcase.He was grumpy because he was leaving London without accomplishing his mission.Reluctantly he dragged his luggage out of his room.S was there. He frowned at her.

D: Happy now ? We're leaving...🥺

S kept a straight face with her arms tied to her front.The rest of them also came out of their rooms.

SSR: Ok bye Sweety...see you in Hyderabad.

S: Bye Raj garu...

She gave a parting hug to him and others.

D: What ? You're not coming ? What you will do alone here ?

Ra: Why she will be alone ? You also will be with her...

D: Me ?? But I am travelling...

R: Bava,only we are leaving.You and bro will be staying here for another day and depart tomorrow evening.

D: What ! Really ?? 😃

S nodded affirming R's statement.

S: Raj garu told me this morning.He has rescheduled our tickets for tomorrow so that we could be together.

Ra: He had this plan when we came here and wanted to keep it a surprise.

At that time,the Bahubali bgm played at the back of D's head.SSR stood tall and proud like the sky touching Baahubali statue while he felt insignificant like Bhalla statue.

SSR stood tall and proud like the sky touching Baahubali statue while he felt insignificant like Bhalla statue

He lifted SSR off the ground and swirled him around.

SSR: Rey! Leave me ra!!!

D: Raj I love you so much ummahh I am going to keep a pic of you in my prayer room you are my god from now on!!

He placed him back on ground and gave him a kiss.

SSR: A small surprise from my side for my Bahubali...

D: Raj you are so kind...but I feel bad...I cursed you in my heart,called you names...😞

SSR: It's ok ra even I am a lover boy I know how frustrating it can be when cake is kept before your eyes but you can't eat...err...what names you called me?

D: How to tell infront of ladies ?

SSR pulled D aside.

SSR: Now tell...

D whispered in his ears.

D: I called you a white,stinky beard....half ticket...mmm...called you a la**a *****a..mm even worst like %#*&@$**....

Hearing all those pure profanity SSR's ears began to ache.

SSR: Enough ! Stop!

D:..Ok...mmm..sorry Raj...😔

SSR: Where you learnt all this ra ? 😰

D: I did not learn,it is all my talent...😎

Ra: Evandi,what's that you are both discussing over there...we have to leave now...

K: Must be Bahubali 3...🤔

S: I need a break...🙄

R: Me too! 😓

D's sisters,his akka and bava also came down to say bye.

D: Pramodu...you're also leaving this annayya?

Pr: I wanted to stay back but Raj garu only asked why you want to be like a nandi in between them so I am leaving...😔

D hugged his brother.

D: It's ok ra...I can manage.You go safely...I will get you London toy car and gun when I return...

Pr: I want chocolates also...

D: Ok ra annayya will buy you everything.

He touched D's and S's feet taking their blessings then the entire team went down to the car.DS followed to send them off.

S: Bye Prashi...

She hugged her bestie.

D: Hey Prashi,you stay back no...your bestie will be too weak she might need glucose or energy drink if you are there you can make and give her.Right Sweety?

He slid his arm across S shoulder and winked at her.Prashanti looked him up and down.

Ps: We will see who needs those...bye Darling,bye Sweetamma!

D: Why does it sound like a pre-warning to me? 🤔

R stuck his head out of the window.

R: Bava!!! I realized I can't live without you...I might run away from airport like heroine who wants to join hero in climax scene...pls bava I'll stay back with you and bro!!

D: If you put your foot down,I swear a daylight murder will take place here! Shut up and leave!

R: Huh...uh...ok...bye bro...bye bava!! Ummah...I love you ! 😘

He sent flying kisses to D.DS waved bye to their team as the cars left for the airport.Once they were out of sight,naughty D glided his arm from her shoulder to her waist and pinched her there making her flinch.He then threw a sexy look at her,

D: How about some morning action ?😉

She drummed her fingers on her chin as if thinking while D stared at her face as if cricket fan glued on to tv hoping for India's victory in India-Pakistan match.

S: Sorry,I had my bath already...😑

He sulked.She smiled seeing his plight.

S: Ok come...😉

She snaked her arm around his and dragged him with her.