♧ Bonus Chapter+(smut!!) ♧

well hello there beautifuls. I never expected to write on here but someone who read this story pointed out that I never wrote Taekook smut for this book. I never realised I didn't until today. I was so planning to write smut I suppose I never did and forgot. I am totally sorry if some of you wanted smut. But here is a smut bonus chapter. If you guys completely don't give a fuck about this than oof!! It's okay lmao. Enjoy!!

(2656 words)
2 years later
Jungkook' s p.o.v

"Taehyung have you seen my car keys!?" I yelled searching for them frantically, worried I was going to be late for work. I went to college to become a psychiatrist. After my high school past I wanted to change completely, for Taehyung and our adopted one year old son.

I wanted to help the troubles kids that used be me years ago and help move them to the right path in their life and also hive the bullied kids advice on how to help themselves. I always tell them not to hide from their problems and reach out to someone they need it.

Taehyung went to college to be a vet. I learned that he is in love with animals, he once picked our dog Yeontan over me. I became a jealous pile mush. But to be honest I didn't care, who wouldn't pick Yeontan he was ADORABLE!

We adopted our one year old song when he was just a few months old. A pregnant teen couldn't provide for him so we adopted him because Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off him when we went to the adoption center 6 months after we got married. Oh! And did I mention Taehyung also LOVES children. No? Well I'm telling you now. We named our child Beomgyu. Taehyung picked the name and I was more than happy with it.

"No Kookie I haven't, I'm sorry." I sighed. I looked at the clock. I'm already late. I texted my boss to tell him I couldn't make it cause I knew I wasn't going to find my keys anytime soon. "It's fine baby. I'm guess I'm not going to work today. I'm late already anyways." I walked into our shared room and saw Taehyung laying on our bed with his phone.

I smiled and next to him. "You will get in trouble for missing work. Come I'll help you find them." He uncovered. Himself with the blankets to get up but I stopped him.

"Dont worry about it. I already messaged my boss to tell him I'm not going to make it. Plus my beautiful husband is off today so I would like to spend time with him." I said with a smile and he giggled. I kissed him gently and he responded.

He pulled apart when we heard little noises and tapping of small feet, followed by a puppy's feet running on the wooden floor of our bedroom. Beomgyu and Yeontan walked in. Yeontan favorited Beomgyu, when Beomgyu had to go to bed, Yeontan would be right by him, if he had to eat, the little pomeranian would be right there ect.

The little toddler waddled up to our bed holding a bunny and a tiger plushie in both hands. He whined for me to pick him up and set him on the bed, while Yeontan just jumped up and laid on Taehyung's lap.

I picked up Beomgyu and sat him on my lap. He giggled playing with the plushies. I smiled, my little adorable baby. Who knew my life would turn out like this.

"Jin messaged me earlier and told me he and Namjoon wanted to have him over for a play date with Taehyun(Namjin's kid)." Taehyung said petting Yeontan.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Tell him that's perfectly fine, now we can have some alone time. We havent had that in a while.", Taehyung agreed, taking out his phone to message Jin back.

"Daddy wook." Beomgyu said showing me his plushies. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He started talking a month ago and he calls me daddy and Taehyung Dada. Isnt that the cutest thing?