The only thing that kept me going and helped me stay strong during the show was the fact that I was going to get to see her in two days. And that she would hopefully forgive me.

~July 12th ~

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

Niall hasn't tried to contact me in two full days, and honestly I'm grateful for that. I'm sure Harry told him that I needed space and I'm glad he understood. I'm way calmer now, I don't know if I'm ready to forgive him just yet, but I'm getting there. I've tried to stay off from social media as much as possible because it'll kill me to see pictures of Niall in the same city I'm in. It'll just remind me of how excited I was to come to this trip to see him and now we won't see each other. I know it's my decision, but it still hurts like hell.

"Sofiaa. Are you up yet?" I heard Vic scream as she pounded the door to the room I was staying in. Thankfully Josh's guest room was on the opposite side of the house from his room, that way I didn't get to hear them during the night.

"Yes, I'm up." I hollered back as I stood up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair. I heard Vic open the door and hear a thud as she threw herself on the bed.

"Get over here." She ordered as she patted the bed.

"Coming." I replied while I was still brushing my teeth, so I'm not quite sure if she understood. I rinsed my mouth and hurried over to her. Throwing myself next to her.

"So about the surprise." She started talking, and I was so eager to hear about it. Anything to get my mind off Niall.

"Yeah, do tell please. I've been dying to know."

"Oh no, I'm not telling you yet. I just came her to tell you that we have to leave after lunch, because we have to be there at 3:30 and it's about a 45 minute drive."

"Oh come on, just tell me where we're going."

"No, I won't tell you. That's the whole point of a surprise. Wear something comfortable yet cute. And we're going to be outside, so wear lots of deodorant and set your makeup correctly." She continued. I hated the fact that she didn't tell me what we were doing, but I still appreciated her gesture of taking me out for the afternoon. It meant a lot to me that she took the time to go out with me alone when she came all the way here to visit her boyfriend, she really is such a good friend.

I took a shower and did my makeup, making sure to set my face correctly, before choosing an outfit. It took me about 20 minutes but I finally settled for some black ripped wide legged jeans and a white crop top paired with my white sneakers. I decided to put my hair in a ponytail, since she said that we were going to be outside and it was really hot and humid. I didn't want my hair sticking to my neck because of the sweat. At 2 pm I headed down for lunch, we had ordered poke bowls and it was absolutely delicious. After we were finished eating I headed back up to brush my teeth and grab my bag, which of course had makeup stored, in case I needed to reapply it throughout the day.

"It's time to go." I heard Vic call from downstairs

"Coming." I answered as I bolted down the stairs.

"Bye honey." Vic told Josh before pecking his lips and turning around to drag me out the door.

"Bye Josh." I called as I waved goodbye with my free hand.

"Hand me the keys. I'll drive." Victoria ordered as she stuck her hand out. I reluctantly handed her the keys. "Thanks." She spoke as she typed an address into her phone, setting the gps.

After 45 minutes of driving, we finally made it to our destination. I was still unsure of where we were, because of course Victoria had taken away my phone so I couldn't check maps and we were in a parking lot surrounded by trees. I could see a big structure ahead of us, but I still couldn't make out where we were.

"We're here!" Vic announced proudly as she got out of the car.

"Here where?" I asked her confused.

"The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion." She excitedly shrieked. And as soon as the words left her mouth, realization hit me and the color drained from my face. Niall's concert was here. She had brought me to Niall's concert, she knew I was a fan and she was a fan too. Of course she would bring me here, she didn't know the whole story. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What the hell was I gonna do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys, triple update today! How are you enjoying the story so far? Did you like Niall's plan? Wasn't it cute? How do you think Sofia will react? I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts!