Part 1

You hold Kili's hand in one hand and in the other, a picnic basket. Kili swings your hand back and forth and you laugh out loud as he whispers something sweet in your ear. A pink blush touches your cheeks, and Kili smiles, proud to make you blush. "I'm so glad we could get away today." You say, walking up a hill.
"Oh, oh!" Kili exclaims.
"What? What is it?" You ask, looking at him worriedly. He holds up a hand. "I will be right back! I forgot something!" He says, dropping your hand. "I'll be at the top of the hill, waiting for you." You say, as he runs off in the direction of home.
You smile and shake your head, continuing your climb of the hill.
Once you reach the top, you sigh, taking in the beautiful view. Trees circle the hill and open up to an overhanging cliff, that suspends itself over rolling hills, rushing waterfalls, and glorious mountains.
You set the picnic blanket on the ground and set out the food. You sit down and pull your knees to your chest, waiting for Kili.
You pick up a canister of water and take a drink. Mid-swallow, you hear leaves rustling and cracking. You pull the canister from your lips and glance behind you. "Kili?" You call, gazing at the trees. A long moment passes of silence and you shrug, bringing the water back up to your mouth.
Someone grabs you from behind and you spew out your water and drop the canister, spilling its contents everywhere. You try screaming but start choking on the last bits of water. You cough, taking massive gasps of air. You turn to see who's captured you and gasp, letting out a cry. Orcs. Tons of them. Everywhere.
You're too scared to even scream. The Orc holding you tightens his grip around your shoulders and waist. He drags you to a Warg and climbs on top of it, taking you with him. You grunt. "What's going on?" You ask voice shaking.
"Shut it!" He growls in your face. You flinch. He turns to his soldiers. "Let's go and make this Dwarf break!" He yells. He lets out a cry and charges forward through the forest, his men following closely behind. You cover your face with an arm, trying to block the branches and leaves as they come flying into your face. You grasp on to the Warg's fur, trying to hold yourself up.